Spyder Garage

Default SOLD-Uclear bluetooth intercom for sale

I have for sale a used Uclear HBC200 intercom set. Included are two controllers with dual concealed mics and speakers for any type of helmet. Everything works properly, no problems that I am aware of. $75.00 or best reasonable offer plus shipping cost of about $10.00
    Any questions, please post here or PM
    Last edited by ravseren; 06-23-2023 at 10:04 AM. Reason: $ & added - post here or PM

Spyder Garage

Great Comms units.

ravseren, please read & follow the directions in the Sticky on 'How to use...' this section:

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...sub-forum-****

Good Luck with your sale!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Interested. What sort of battery life? Do you charge or replace the batteries? Do these also Bluetooth with phone?

Thanks in advance!

Spyder Garage

I kave been able to ride all day without it going dead. To the best of my knowledge it should connect bluetooth with anything bluetooth. Acording to the directions, it should pair easily, but I never use my phone on the bike. Sorry

Spyder Garage

My wife and I used these from Knoxville to Yellowstone and back with no problems, even in high wind. Probably because the mics are hidden in the helmet and not exposed to wind noise. As far as the battery goes, I have no idea, as these recharge with a usb cable, and I have never tried to open the control unit to look at the battery. All I know is that even on a 10-hour day they have worked just fine.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-15-2023 at 09:13 AM. Reason: batteery .... ;-)

Spyder Garage

Default this is sold

[QUOTE=ravseren;1675625]My wife and I used these from Knoxville to Yellowstone and back with no problems, even in high wind. Probably because the mics are hidden in the helmet and not exposed to wind noise. As far as the battery goes, I have no idea, as these recharge with a usb cable, and I have never tried to open the control unit to look at the battery. All I know is that even on a 10-hour day they have worked just fine.[/QU

Spyder Garage

If it's sold Ravseren, then PLEASE mark it Sold in the manner you are asked to in the '**** READ FIRST! How to Use.... ****' Sticky at the top of the section & Linked below. It's a simple courtesy to all potential readers/buyers/searchers so that they don't hafta open your thread & read all the way to the end only to find out that you've sold your Uclear! Changing the post Title but not the thread title doesn't really help anyone, and probably won't be seen by anyone either!

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...sub-forum-****
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!