Spyder Garage

Default Any suggestions on where to buy 2022-2023 Ryker Sport or ACE wheels?

Does anyone know where I can buy a set of 2022-2023 Ryker Sport or 900 ACE wheels?
    Want to have a 2nd set for my Rally in a darker color.
    thanks

these styles..

Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 01-52-04 Build Your Own (APP).jpg

Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 01-50-26 2023 Can-Am Ryker - Small & agile 3-wheel motorcycle.jpg
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-07-2023 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Modified title to briefly ask the question... ;-)

Spyder Garage

Unless those rims are also available on earlier Ryker models, so that you might be able to get them 2nd hand from wreckers/bike parts re-cyclers, you'll probably be stuck buying OEM rims like that from BRP - and they'll likely be EXPENSIVE, IF you can get them!

It might be worth your while to investigate a/mkt rims in similar styles, altho it might also be smart to look for a rim size that allows you to fit tires that have similar rolling diameters only in easier to find sizes &/or better tread patterns for your needs. Mind you, there's not a heap of a/mkt rim manufacturers who'll make rims to suit the single wheel nuts Rykers run, but there are some out there!

Good Luck!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Have you checked these out already?

https://www.slingmods.com/canam-ryker-wheels-rims

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    Unless those rims are also available on earlier Ryker models, so that you might be able to get them 2nd hand from wreckers/bike parts re-cyclers, you'll probably be stuck buying OEM rims like that from BRP - and they'll likely be EXPENSIVE, IF you can get them!

It might be worth your while to investigate a/mkt rims in similar styles, altho it might also be smart to look for a rim size that allows you to fit tires that have similar rolling diameters only in easier to find sizes &/or better tread patterns for your needs. Mind you, there's not a heap of a/mkt rim manufacturers who'll make rims to suit the single wheel nuts Rykers run, but there are some out there!

Good Luck!
    Yeah I looked on Can-ams parts sites, only see Rally & "Circuit" wheels for sale new, or the <2021 style of sport. The price is not terrible considering OEM, but not style I want.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Markubis View Post
    Have you checked these out already?

https://www.slingmods.com/canam-ryker-wheels-rims
    Yes I did look at those but I want darker colored wheels, to contrast the white I have currently.
    Id have to powdercoat a brand new set which will add ~$300 to the total.

Any other aftermarket wheels out there for the Ryker?