Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JamesLaz View Post
    No ride in 3 weeks! Well tis just sucks, I've been ill for the past few weeks and have not been able to ride at all. I am finally feeling better and ready for a ride tomorrow morning. Of course it will have to be a very early ride, it just gets too hot here in Arizona to ride past the morning in the summer. The nice part is I will be able to ride comfortably in the winter here. I can't wait to get back out there, oh and to try our new intercom system. I hope it works well.

Thanks,
    James
    100_0712.jpg

I ride in the winter also, and the heat usually isn't too bad!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-30-2023 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Fixed quote display ;-)
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JamesLaz View Post
    No ride in 3 weeks! Well tis just sucks, I've been ill for the past few weeks and have not been able to ride at all. I am finally feeling better and ready for a ride tomorrow morning. Of course it will have to be a very early ride, it just gets too hot here in Arizona to ride past the morning in the summer. The nice part is I will be able to ride comfortably in the winter here. I can't wait to get back out there, oh and to try our new intercom system. I hope it works well.

Thanks,
    James
    Welcome from New Mexico James. From the sound of the heat, you must live near Phoenix. Nice looking ride and have fun on your ride tomorrow.
    2023 F3-T , Petrol Metallic