Spyder Garage

Default Getting the Itch for a Spyder Stinger Trailer to Haul my RTL - any Pros/Cons?

Anyone have anything good or bad to say about the Stinger trailer they use to haul their Spyder with?

Around here, I can get a regular utility 6x10 trailer for about 3K. The stinger would be about 4K. But to be able to fold it up and store it in such a small space in driveway is worth the extra grand to me.

Soooo, what say you?

Spyder Garage

Sounds like you are already convinced to get one, What's stopping you ? If you want an opinion, then I say save the extra 1k and get a trailer that isn't a one trick pony that would have multiple uses and be easier to sell after your done with it
    2022 Spyder RTL

Spyder Garage

There are several folding trailer designs. I found a lightly used 6x10 aluminum Apogee Adapt-X trailer that's perfect for my RTL. It folds up to a 3 foot width, so the Stinger may be a little more compact folded. On the other hand, mine is a flatbed 6x10 and can haul anything. I would have bought a Singer in a heartbeat but I needed it quickly and there are no dealers within 1000 miles of where I live. I was lucky to find this one on Facebook Marketplace only 90 miles from where I live.

IMG_0505.jpg

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by liv2cod View Post
    There are several folding trailer designs. I found a lightly used 6x10 aluminum Apogee Adapt-X trailer that's perfect for my RTL. It folds up to a 3 foot width, so the Stinger may be a little more compact folded. On the other hand, mine is a flatbed 6x10 and can haul anything. I would have bought a Singer in a heartbeat but I needed it quickly and there are no dealers within 1000 miles of where I live. I was lucky to find this one on Facebook Marketplace only 90 miles from where I live.

IMG_0505.jpg
    $5,200 for that model around here. Stinger is $1,200 cheaper....just saying.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FireEater View Post
    $5,200 for that model around here. Stinger is $1,200 cheaper....just saying.
    But lightly used I got it for $3800. It just depends on luck and availability.