Spyder Garage

Default Anyone still make/sell SENA SM10 Bluetooth cables anymore?

I was wondering if anyone still made the cable for the Sena SM 10's anymore? I had one from Motorcycle Dave and hooked up to my wife's 2012 Can Am Spyder RT limited that had no GPS, but we just sold it and acquired a 2016 RT with the upgrade in engine, thinking that there would be an improvement in the Can Am Garmin 660, but no BT except the GPS MP3 player so wondering if I anyone makes cable from you for the 2016 as I still have an extra SM 10?
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-21-2023 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question... ;-)

Spyder Garage

They're still in use!
    You can still get the 7 pin DIN to 3.5mm. Below site has the wiring diagram as well.
    (Australian site, just as an example) https://motoheaven.com.au/products/s...-pin-din-cable

7 pin DIN to 3.5mm is what you're looking for, I BELIEVE the Harley Davidson Ultra Classic plug is the exact same. Just use the above link as the example to look for on a USA dealer supplying SENA equipment and you should be good. Amazon might have them handy.
    I recently installed one into my 2010 RT and it works perfectly. Bought a TP-Link Bluetooth Music Receiver purely as an audio input for the bike, which works great because I just open the rear boot and tap my phone against it when the bike is powered to connect to it. Handy little BT receiver, that uses NFC on smart phones to connect.
    Only thing I need to do is install a better 12v socket, with a disconnect switch and a voltmeter. Frustrating that the 2010 RT has an always-powered 12v socket, apparently the 2012 onwards you could switch a fuse around to chose whether it was always on, or turned on with the key.
    Last edited by WaltzingDingo; 05-21-2023 at 10:28 AM.
    2010 RT , Full Moon Silver

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hueyman19 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone still made the cable for the Sena SM 10's anymore? I had one from Motorcycle Dave and hooked up to my wife's 2012 Can Am Spyder RT limited that had no GPS, but we just sold it and acquired a 2016 RT with the upgrade in engine, thinking that there would be an improvement in the Can Am Garmin 660, but no BT except the GPS MP3 player so wondering if I anyone makes cable from you for the 2016 as I still have an extra SM 10?
    Have you spoken to Motorcycle Dave yet??

He's a good bloke, still around, still one of our sponsors here (logo & link on the Home Page) and THE guy to go to for all things SENA. Go On, give him a call, whadda you got to lose??
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!