Spyder Garage

Default Want to upgrade the lights on 08 Spyder GS - any recommendations?

The lights are garbage on my GF's 08 GS. can anyone recommend light upgrades that arent too expensive and where can i find replacement light housings for this model
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-20-2023 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Removed Prefix - this is not a HowTo: DIY thread... & expanded title to briefly ask the question ;-)

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by texasharleyspyderrider View Post
    The lights are garbage on my GF's 08 GS. can anyone recommend light upgrades that arent too expensive and where can i find replacement light housings for this model
    There have been a few members who fitted High power LED's in place of the OEM's .... there is an issue with the mounting clips for the light's .... maybe someone who did it will chime in .... good luck .... Mike

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

good info old post https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...lb-Replacement Once you have the bulb out, I would look on ebay or amazon for Led bulbs using a search "2008 can am Spyder GS led headlight H7" do some reading look at the photos to make sure it fits and try them. Good luck with your project.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown