Spyder Garage

Default Spyders on movies

As a ride tech in universal studios i come across with some vehicles from movies like fast furious torreto charger, etc, but one that caught my attention is a yellow spyder rs seating outside of the shop. Any movie you can remember with spyders, a little search found this https://www.imcdb.org/vehicles_make-...el-Spyder.html

Spyder Garage

I see a Yellow Spyder in several of the movies you list, could that be the Spyder sitting outside the shop? The only Spyders in movies I remember seeing were some in a Can Am ad when the new body style came out. That sounds like and interesting job you have.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Don't forget the Spyder appearance in CSI around 2010. That one was highly hyped on the SL site.

It got about a 10 second "drive by" appearance. And the 'red headed guy," sorry, don't remember his name, during a discusion with the CSI crime lab team, concerning tire treads, and explaned the Y-factor.

I felt like Ralphie from Christmas Story when he got the Little Orphan Annie decoader ring. "A darn commercial." His reply was a little stronger, but I will keep this family friendly.

Same kind of thing happend in the one and only time I watched the sitcom "Portlandia."

That's, that's, that's all I can remember folks.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

There were a few scenes in a transformers movie but can’t remember which one. Phantom black RS edition

Spyder Garage

One of my grandsons called me and told me about the Spyder in the GI Joe movie.
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Spyder Garage

Just saw spyder in Black lighting series on Netflix S2e8&9 looked like F3

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    Don't forget the Spyder appearance in CSI around 2010. That one was highly hyped on the SL site.

It got about a 10 second "drive by" appearance. And the 'red headed guy," sorry, don't remember his name, during a discusion with the CSI crime lab team, concerning tire treads, and explaned the Y-factor.

I felt like Ralphie from Christmas Story when he got the Little Orphan Annie decoader ring. "A darn commercial." His reply was a little stronger, but I will keep this family friendly.

Same kind of thing happend in the one and only time I watched the sitcom "Portlandia."

That's, that's, that's all I can remember folks.
    His name was David Caruso (formerly NYPD Blue). It was a yellow spyder and it was shown on CSI Miami in December 2008. After seeing it, I purchased my new 2008 in January 2009.

Spyder Garage

I saw the movie "Security" on tv last night. Antonio Banderas stared as ex-military getting a job as a security guy in a shopping mall. In the movie, he drives a F3 inside the mall to get away from bad guys attacking. Crashed the F3 into a van to disable the jamming equipment inside the van. As always in American films, flames and explosions.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-28-2023 at 06:39 AM. Reason: inside; always; explosion... ;-)
    Brgds Martin

First Spyder: RS 2008 Yellow&Black - Current: 2012 Spyder RTS Magnesium, bought new from dealer in 2015.

Spyder Garage

An Australian movie, made in 2018, The BBQ. It has a red RS as the save the day vehicle. Made in Melbourne Australia.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by stillnjeve View Post
    An Australian movie, made in 2018, The BBQ. It has a red RS as the save the day vehicle. Made in Melbourne Australia.
    Typo im thinking. No such thing as a BBQ in Aus I thought, must be thinking of the Barbie movie.