Spyder Garage

Default 2019 RTL Audio Upgrade

Wondering if anyone did a full audio or speaker upgrade on a 2019 RTL. From what I understand, the audio system is different from 2018 on. I don't hate it, but don't love it. I did a bunch of research and spoke with a member yesterday who was very helpful. But.. I haven't seen any audio upgrades on a 2018 or 19 RTL. I see plenty of threads and videos on earlier bikes, and later ones.

Basically, I'd like a little more volume and better quality. From what I understand going with quality 2ohm speakers could be just what I'm looking for. What I need to know is how to get to the 4.5" speakers in the front and rear. I saw a video from Pierre on replacing the front cover, which can get you to the front tweeters, but not the bigger speakers. I also can't find any videos or instructions of replacing the rears on a 2018 or 19. I saw one of another older bike which doesn't help me.

Anyway, if anyone has done this on these years bikes, any tips, videos ect would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Last edited by Donnieshacks; 05-19-2023 at 07:39 AM. Reason: 2019 RTL Audio Upgrade