Spyder Garage

Default Anyone tried the H&R heavy duty sway bar? Your experience?

Hello everyone,

I'm picking up my new 2022 Sea to Sky RT limited on Saturday (good deal and love the color). I had a 2015 F3S with the original BajaRon sway bar and we all know the improvement it is over the stock bar. Has anyone ordered this H&R sway bar https://www.martinthevlogger.com/pro...n-am-spyder-rt ? With the Euro to Dollar conversion and shipping it's $557. Just a couple hundred dollars more than the new BajaRon Ultra sway bar. I'm very curious if anyone has used one and if there is as big a difference as noted on the video for the product.

Thanks! Can't wait to get back out on the Spyder. Was told that I HAD to sell my fully load/accessorized F3S but that's another long story...
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-18-2023 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question/s... ;-)

Spyder Garage

I see you had a 2015 F3-S prior to buying your new incoming 2022 Sea-to-Sky.
    After riding the new Spyder for a little bit you might decide that a swaybar replacement might not be necessary.
    The 2020 and up year Spyders are a different ride from their ancestors.
    Whatever you decide keep us informed.. always interesting to read of the various experiences and opinions people have with their Spyders.
    Congratulations and wish you miles of smiles… you’re gonna like it.
    Last edited by Pooch; 05-19-2023 at 07:28 AM.
    2021 RT Ltd, Marsala Red/Black, Dark
    New course heading Mr Sulu: 2nd star to the right and straight on til morning...