Thread: Goodbye F3L....

Spyder Garage

Default Goodbye F3L....

Yesterday I had to say goodbye to my 2020 F3L. It has been a great relationship but developments at home require that I stay around and no more multi-day trips. And I entrusted it to a good home, I'm sure. Old Timer knows his way around a motorcycle (even though they were mostly two-wheeled BMW's) and he will put it to good use.

Goodbye old friend!
    2020 F3L; gone but not forgotten are all the good miles!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I will ride it with honor my new Friend. Good seeing you today.
    Dean O
    Gran Pa Hoon
    Founder San Jose BMW
    Builder of the Motorcyclist Cafe Barn and Bunkhouse
    Alamogordo, NM

'20 Spyder F3 L

Spyder Garage

Always a tough time!
    I was curious about the 2010 Spyder RT that I bought this month, but had a breakthrough researching the name of the previous owners - they left business cards in a bag with the spare key with the dealers!
    I don't want to just randomly message them out of the blue saying "Hey love your bike!" but in the future, when I have her all fixed up and running sweet, I'm definitely going to have to send them a quick thank you for taking care of the bike.
    And that she's gonna have many more years on the road with me.
    2010 RT , Full Moon Silver

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by McRuss View Post
    Yesterday I had to say goodbye to my 2020 F3L. It has been a great relationship but developments at home require that I stay around and no more multi-day trips. And I entrusted it to a good home, I'm sure. Old Timer knows his way around a motorcycle (even though they were mostly two-wheeled BMW's) and he will put it to good use.

Goodbye old friend!
    Thank you for the update. I have seen the pictures posted by Old Timer. Looks like he is having a good time. I am also partial to that color, year, and model. That's the one my wife Linda drives.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 05-20-2023 at 01:29 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red