Thread: 2012 RT Limited

Very Active Member Snowbelt Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default 2012 RT Limited

So, the 2012 is for sale. It’s a Limited. It’s been replaced with a 2023. You can see it has all of the chrome options. You get everything that is listed below in the signature except for the P238. As well, you get all of the take-offs, except for the OEM seat. It is already gone. Besides all of that, you also get:
    - The complete GPS with the kit of mounts, cables, etc. Nav Data is up to date.
    - The CB, wired intercom, and entertainment kit, includes all helmet cables, and entertainment adapter cables. It does not have Sirius/XM.
    - The complete set of luggage
    - 3 covers. One half cover for travel. One full, light duty cover for inside. One full, heavy duty cover for outside or trailer.
    - It has the OEM trailer module installed but I’m keeping the hitch itself. Supposedly it fits a 23. Looks like it does.
    - Fresh Oil change. Battery replaced spring 2021. Clean title.

I’m not selling anything separately.

Follow this link for pics. Come and get it. It’s in the way. 60876 Miles. $11,000.00

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JdjXAJrFUXEgxfiCA
    Last edited by Snowbelt Spyder; 06-07-2023 at 02:36 PM.

Doug

2023 RT Limited, RT 622, BUDS/BUD2 Megatech/Megatronic

”Freedom is not a loophole”

F4 Customs SWCV, Ultimate, Lidlox, Adjustable Side Vents, Leather Like Grips, SS Grills, Centramatic, Garmin XT2, BajaRon Original Sway Bar w/ Lamonster links, P238

Spyder Garage

Good luck on your sale Doug. Thank you for all you help over the years with my 2012. Age and finances are telling me I will be keeping mine.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1300 View Post
    Good luck on your sale Doug. Thank you for all you help over the years with my 2012. Age and finances are telling me I will be keeping mine.
    Thank-You. This new one will be the last one I buy. Now, to learn all about how this one works.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Snowbelt Spyder; 05-18-2023 at 11:48 AM.

Doug

F4 Customs SWCV, Ultimate, Lidlox, Adjustable Side Vents, Leather Like Grips, SS Grills, Centramatic, Garmin XT2, BajaRon Original Sway Bar w/ Lamonster links, P238

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Congrats on the new one. You will be impressed with the way it handles and rides. But keep in mind that you need to take more steps to keep it looking good. I had someone come through on a 2019 F3L (first year of BRP doing cost saving measures) and a 2022 RTL Chrome edition. The handle bar bolts and such were already showing signs of corrosion. There were other signs of aging and wear that I never saw on my 2014 RT or my 2016 F3T after years of use and over 24k miles on each of them. The grade and finish of some of the bolts is just not up to par when compared with the older ones. I think that is really ashamed, especially since the new ones are on such a great platform.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Bump. This price is below the KBB price, but make an offer. It's sitting here on the Battery Minder waiting for you.

Doug

Spyder Garage

Price change. $11,000.00. Like I said, it's in the way. Let's haggle.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...kyZmdDNnJmRXJn

Doug

Spyder Garage

I saw this 2012 Spyder on a recent visit as Doug helped me sort through a DESS issue that I was having on my 2014 RT. This is the nicest 2012 Spyder RT LTD that I have seen. It looks like it just came out of the showroom. Doug keeps his machines in pristine condition. If I was in the market for a used RT, this would be the one I would buy.
    2014 RT Limited