Spyder Garage

Spyder Hey Ya'll We Got A New Member! Lets welcome texasharleyspyderrider to SL

Welcome texasharleyspyderrider, post up a hello, introduce yourself & get that 1st post notch on your Spyder!

Thanks for joining our forum community texasharleyspyderrider, from the staff at Can-Am Spyder & Ryker Three Wheel Motorcycles.

Here's some helpful links to start you along your journey here @SL:
    Forum Rules and Guidelines
    Do's & Don'ts for new Spyder Owners
    Check out & add your Spyder to the Garage
    Check the Visited Maps page & add your traveled Map to your signature

Do NOT post support questions here, please post them in the appropriate forum once your account is approved.

Spyder Garage

Default 2008 gs headlights

my girlfriend has an 08 GS. the headlights are useless on this machine. how do i upgrade to LED lights and what are the best bulbs to get that dont require modifications to the bike? What type of bulbs are required this is the first time dealing with a can-am product. Where can i purchase the bulbs and where would i find headlight assemblies if they are cloudy?

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the welcome!!! trying to find out more about girlfriends 2008 GS. where are the best places to find parts and mechanics in the San Antonio area

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Welcome to the forum Texassharleyspyderrider. I hope you enjoy it. You can find lots of good information here on the Spyder GS in the different areas of the forum. Make sure and post a photo of your girl friends Spyder in the Spyder Garage area of the forum when you are able to. You will be able to post in the main area of the forum once you have been processed into all the different systems here at SpyderLovers, so make sure and repost your question in the Spyder GS/RS Sport area of the forum when you see your name turn blue. You can look at the home page and see the vendors that are there like Lamonster, Value Accessories and SpyderPops for Led lights that are much better. I hope to see you around the forum soon.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

my girlfriend has an 08 GS. the headlights are useless on this machine. how do i upgrade to LED lights and what are the best bulbs to get that dont require modifications to the bike? What type of bulbs are required this is the first time dealing with a can-am product. Where can i purchase the bulbs and where would i find headlight assemblies if they are cloudy?

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Texasharleyspyderrider you need to repost your question in the Spyder GS/RS Sport area of the forum for other members to see it and reply. Look near the top of this page and you will see a set of tabs going across the top, the first tab is Home than the next Tab is Forum than the next tab is Whats New and so on. Click on the Forum tab and you will than see a list of forum areas from top to bottom, the first area is Welcome to SpyderLovers that is this area now keep looking down the list of forum areas until you find the Spyder GS/RS Sport area and click on that, now at the top there will be a red button (+ Post New Thread) click on that to post your question in that area of the forum. You can look at all the other areas of the forum and read the post there also just click on the post you see and you can see all the replies within that post. You can also do searches by using the search box at the top right. If you click on the Home Tab at the top of the page that will take you to the Vendor Sponsor page and if you click on one of the vendor banners it will take you to their list of items they sell like Lamonster, SpyderPops sell Led lights / headlights and so on. I hope this help you understand how the forum works a little better.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown