Spyder Garage

Default Any Sprocket replacements done at Midwest Sports Center, Festus Mo?

I called the closest Can Am Spyder dealer to me (a 2 hr ryde away) about 4 weeks ago to set up an appointment for the sprocket replacement. They called me yesterday to say they had a new sprocket for my Spyder. I have an appointment for May 25th to have it installed. They told me I could ryde it there, wait for it, then ryde it home; and since I don't have a trailer to haul it on, that works for me. Wish me luck!

Has anyone here used Midwest Sports Center in Festus Mo. to have your sprocket changed out? I have never been there before, but they have good reviews online. I don't use dealers for regular maintenance as I do it all myself, and since I bought my Spyder used, it hasn't been to a dealer in 3 yrs. I don't have any experience with the dealers that are closest to me, all are a 1.5 to 2 hr ryde away from home. Just hoping I choose a good Can Am Spyder dealer to do the sprocket recall change out.

TIA for any opinions from other Spyderlovers on this site.

Artie
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-14-2023 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question... ;-)
    2017 RTL Asphalt Grey Metallic Chrome
    2017 RTL , Asphalt Grey Mettalic

Spyder Garage

Well I got the front sprocket recall done today at Midwest Sports Center in Festus Mo.
    I was in and out in about 45 minutes. The Spyder tech said my old OEM sprocket still
    looked good and came right off. I rode it home and parked it. Will wait 24 hrs for loctite
    to cure. Would recommend this CanAm dealership ,they were all friendly and took time to
    talk with me before and after repair.
    2017 RTL Asphalt Grey Metallic Chrome
    2017 RTL , Asphalt Grey Mettalic