Spyder Garage

Default Anyone replaced the Purge (bleeder) valve on 2015+ RT?

Has anyone replaced the purge valve on a 2015+ RT? Svc manual just says to pull off hoses and replace. The valve and hose are held in place with a plastic retainer and push-pin. Did you replace the valve with plastic holder in place or did you remove the line from the plastic holder? I released the plastic holder from frame, cut toe-wraps and removed the coiled hose that sits on top of purge valve from the plastic retainer, but I can't seem to get the valve out - like it's held in place by something else. Any tips on how to proceed? Thanks!

Plastic holder referenced by arrow in photo

Screen Shot 2023-05-11 at 2.08.31 PM.jpg
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-11-2023 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question... ;-)
    NEW/CURRENT (Wife's Bike, I ride Goldwing/Africa Twin)
    2023 RT Limited Petrol Blue Metallic
    Working on the upgrades... so far... Show Chrome Isolator Fuse Block, Tackform Adventure Wireless charger phone mount

OLD/TRADED
    2015 RT Limited Intense Red Pearl
    Farkles: Ultimate Tallboy seat, FOBO, JT Dash Mount, Lamonster Spyder Cuff, Kradellock, TricLED lighting - fenders, A-Arms, saddlebags, run/brake, Custom Dynamics high brake light, brake modulator, Drink2Go passenger, MUTH turn signal mirrors, Bajaron sway bar, Kuryakyn ISO grips, SpyderTV front grilles & rear trunk organizer, homemade trunk light
    Pending: Elka shocks, Yokohama S Drive rear tire, EVO 595 front tires, Centramatic balancers, Neutrino black box