Spyder Garage

Default Uploaded Profile picture, but it doesn't show - why?

I uploaded a profile pic to my profile, how come it does not show when I post something?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ahh-cool View Post
    I uploaded a profile pic to my profile, how come it does not show when I post something?
    It looks like you've uploaded a Profile Pic of an RV & your Spyder, which DOES show on your Profile - but that's NOT an Avatar, which would show with your Username alongside each of your posts....

If you look to the LEFT of this post, you'll see my AVATAR, which is a pic of my Spyder with my little White Assistance Dog in the tank bag, and that same pic is also my Profile Pic, as you can see if you click on my username then Profile - but you DON'T HAVE any AVATAR loaded, as can be seen if you click on your Profile & have a look. If you want a pic to appear alongside each of your posts, you'll need to load an AVATAR!

And before it'll show after you've loaded it, it's not so much 'management approval' that's needed as it is that you'll probably then need to refresh your cookies for the Forum too - either by logging out then coming back in; or failing that, by clearing your cookies & history then posting.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-04-2023 at 04:41 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Thanks