Spyder Garage

Default Trying to add States to my States Traveled map - how?

I have been trying to add states to the states traveled map with no luck. I went to edit signature and clicked on state and nothing happened. Can someone tell me how to add states.
    2020 RTL , Chalk White

Spyder Garage

I could us some assistance (tutorial) too. TIA
    2020 Spyder RTL Chalk/Black
    2020 RTL , Chalk / Black

Spyder Garage

Pretty simple. Look at the top left close to the Forum rules you see visited states map. Just click on that and add your states you have visited.

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jetmechoh View Post
    I have been trying to add states to the states traveled map with no luck. I went to edit signature and clicked on state and nothing happened. Can someone tell me how to add states.
    AFAIK, there's nowhere in the Sig Line Field where you can actually 'click on' any 'State' - it's just a blank text field.... So please, tell me step by step (ie, click on Profile, then Signature, then.... where?? what?? ) what you actually did??

It looks to me like you typed in/added 2 more State abbreviations to your Sig Line text only when you edited & typed those abbreviations into your Sig Line in order to put them in, you typed in/used comma's instead of periods....

I've replaced those comma's with periods then saved your Sig Line like that, and now your Visited States Map shows those 2 extra States - but normally, you'd simply click on Visited States Map in the menu line that's 2 above the Sponsor's Logo's & 2 buttons to the Right of the green Forum Rules, then add your newly visited States in there, but that Map's an add-on that I'm not particularly familiar with, so I'm not sure of the specifics of how/what to do in there... you might hafta go thru that process AR outlined earlier!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-03-2023 at 06:59 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jetmechoh View Post
    you have to start all over with clicking on each state (AGAIN)with that program and save NEW file, then add new file to sig line. just trying to edit to ADD states doesn't work that way
    2015 Spyder RT Ltd- bUrp - only add the "U", 2010 Honda NT700V-red,2010 Honda NT700V-silver retired @201,111 miles, 1997 Honda PC800, 1996 Honda PC800, Honda CT500, Honda Shadow 500, 1978 Suzuki GS550, 1973 Suzuki TC125, other assorted smaller bikes, Suzuki TM400

Spyder Garage

Crayons are easier and more fun.
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Spyder Garage

Go into edit signature and type in the 2 letter abbreviation for the states you’re going to add.
    Trent - 2017 asphalt grey RT Limited,
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey