Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Who's signed up for Spyders in the Ozarks - 2023?

I see registration is open on Lamonsters website. Anybody else already signed up?
    2019 RTL Phoenix Orange
    2019 RT Limited , Phoenix Orange

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Do you have a link?
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Here is a link to the event registration: https://www.lamonstergarage.com/spyd...54t9dow58GiwJE
    Love my Spyders
    2016 F3L Steel Black purchased 7/16/2016 Sold 3/11/2023 (22,500 mi)

2014 RTS Circuit Yellow purchased 3/2/2018

2020 RTL Petrol Blue purchased 1/27/2023

Girls on Spyders #3195

No more 2 wheels
    2020 RTL , Lamonster floor board riser Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Thanks to Lamonster Garage.

This looks like a great event again.

Fall in the Ozarks is a beautiful time. Most of the time the weather cooperates.

and...off topic...I got the new battery in a couple days. The 2019 works like new again. Thanks for the quick service.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 05-03-2023 at 02:40 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

We have over 100 signed up so far. We're expecting 500-600 Spyders at the event. Hope to see you there.

Spyder Garage

Anyone trailering their bike to this event, beware! The Quality Inn is not allowing trailer parking, or large trucks to be parked during this event. Don't know about the the "Greenway"yet. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

We are excited to attend our first Spyder Rally, 2023 Spyders in the Ozarks. We are planning on staying at the Host Hotel. Which days are the most important to attend, trying to figure out hotel stay night(s). Would also love any feedback on this event!

Spyder Garage

You would want to be there Friday night for sure for the ride to the park.
    2019 RTL Phoenix Orange

Spyder Garage

Now see, that's exactly what I thought! My husband thinks everything will be winding down and we should leave Friday. He was thinking we should be there Wed and Thurs for sure.

Spyder Garage

Host Hotel - Greenstay Courtview on Battlefield Rd. Springfield, MO

I just made our reservations at the Host Hotel and they are extremely nice! They only have double queens left in their inventory for the event at this time, $81.99 per night which seems like an excellent rate! Hot breakfast is included. We are really looking forward to this Rally, our first!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 07-27-2023 at 03:11 AM. Reason: Moved Post title into text - many only see Thread titles, and post titles mess with Searching! ;-)

Spyder Garage

Just signed up for this gathering. Looking forward to meeting everyone! jb
    John B.
    Current ride: 2020 Spyder RT-s Petrol Metallic Blue dark with OEM top case

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerone View Post
    Now see, that's exactly what I thought! My husband thinks everything will be winding down and we should leave Friday. He was thinking we should be there Wed and Thurs for sure.
    Here is a pic from last years pie run to the park.

dji_fly_20220909_180040_194_1662764454100_photo_optimized.jpg
    2019 RTL Phoenix Orange

Spyder Garage

Thank you for the pic! Omg, so many! We can't miss this, lol. I did reserve our room for all 3 nights! Now....to wait....

Spyder Garage

I registered the wife and I for the SITO Rally today. Got our rooms at the Greenstay Hotel (host hotel) booked for Wed to Fri. We will be arriving early Wednesday afternoon and leaving on Saturday morning.
    We were there last year and had a blast meeting new Spyderlovers . Looking forward to
    seeing them again and making new friends.
    Until then Ryde safe and enjoy the Ryde.
    Artie
    2017 RTL Asphalt Grey Metallic Chrome
    2017 RTL , Asphalt Grey Mettalic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by EdMat View Post
    I see registration is open on Lamonsters website. Anybody else already signed up?
    Yes, with a free room nearby!
    John B.
    Current ride: 2020 Spyder RT-s Petrol Metallic Blue dark with OEM top case

Spyder Garage

Wife and I will be there for our second road trip on our 23 RTL. We just got back from a 2400 mile round trip to Colorado and it was a blast whenever we ran into another Spyder. Hopefully got all the kinks worked out road tripping!

Spyder Garage

Wife and I are registered. Staying at the Baymount across the street from the host hotel. Indoor pool and hottub. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

Spyders In The Ozarks Rally 2023

Bump to top! Any other Spyderlovers going this year? Let’s hear from you.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 07-27-2023 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Moved Post title into text - many only see Thread titles, and post titles mess with Searching! ;-)
    2017 RTL Asphalt Grey Metallic Chrome
    2017 RTL , Asphalt Grey Mettalic

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Spyder_Cowgirl's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Been registered since the first week. I missed last year due to hubby's back surgery (he is now fused from T5 all the way to the pelvis -- 13 vertebrae in all). He was less than one month out of the hospital and, while mobile, still struggling with many tasks of daily living. He is now one year post and still needs some assistance, but can get along without it for a few days. Long rides (in any vehicle) are out for him ... so it's just going to be me and my F3.

All the best ... Ann
    __________________________________________________ _
    2016 RT Limited -- "Jubilee" (as in Cherries)
    Guardian Bell (gift from spyderowboy)
    ISCI Dual Flag Mount – Tall Poles
    Lamonster Bottle Holder and Spyder Cuff
    Spyderpops Missing Belt Guard
    Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Rear Run / Brake / Turn LEDs
    Spyderpops Mirror LEDs
    Custom Dynamics HMT Brake

Spyderpops Keep Out The Trash (KOTT) Grills
    Don't Eat Mud / mudflap
    __________________________________________________ __

Spyder Garage

Hopefully mine will be fixed in time, & worth considering immediately After & off to West side of Ozarks The BBB https://bikesbluesandbbq.org/ yes lots of two wheels & all that. But still quite the event couple of times have made it. (Literally a small train ride between parking areas) & course beautiful Ozark views. Bradford marine Springdale AR Usually makes a presence (Sorry have not asked bout this year) just things to consider & enjoy

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Did someone say pie??? I signed up a couple of weeks ago. Looking forward to it, great roads and views.

Spyder Garage

I'm goin'!

Any other Hoosiers?
    2022 RT S2S
    It's easier to get forgiveness than permission

Spyder Garage

Default Spyders in the Ozarks Rally

Quote Originally Posted by EdMat View Post
    The following was also posted on my Facebook page.

Folks, I am going to take a long-distance motorcycle ride this September. I am located on Brant Lake, SD, am almost 77, and have been riding since 1970, However, I have not done a long-distance ride in over a decade, though I used to do them almost annually.

I can't decide whether to point my Spyder West, which will entail the Back Hills, Big Horn Mountains, Grand Tetons & Yellowstone. This long distance trip will entail 9-10 days & 2,500 miles. The uncertain weather & higher elevation (over 10,000 ft) make me somewhat nervous. Or should I head South East to attend a huge & infamous Spyder Rally, which will entail 5-8 days & 1,300-1,400 miles? Both are attractive to me?

Therefore I ask, is anyone from Easter SD interested in going to the "2023 SPYDERS IN THE OZARKS" annual Rally Event? The rally is expecting over 300 riders! The event runs from September 13th thru the 16th (Wednesday - Saturday). What better way to see what everyone is doing to individualize (trick out) their Spyder while socializing and gaining new fellow biker friends! Let me know ASAP as if I choose the out west trip, I will be departing in 2-3 days. Thank you.

From Brant Lake, SD this rally is 562 miles, Springfield, MO. I would like to make it a two-day trip down and a two-day trip back, which will provide an easy, thus immensely enjoyable, ride. While I prefer two-lane (comfortable, relaxing & enjoyable), I will ride interstate highways.

The event is being held in beautiful riding country, think Table Rock Lake, Branson, MO, & abundant scenic highways. In the past, rally rides visited Nixa, Branson, Eureka Springs, War Eagle, Harrison & Jasper, and these rides are all optional so we can head out on our own.

The event is being hosted by LaMonsters Garage (if you own a Spyder, you know about LaMonster), 1271 N Robin St, Nixa, MO 65714, United States.

I am particularly interested in the GPS seminar and am considering getting Elka stage 2 front shocks installed ,as the install is free during the event.

The rally Itinerary is as follows:

Wednesday
    8:00-4:00 Registration & Thursday Ride Sign Up 5:30 pm- Meet and Greet at Billy Gails in Ozark, Home of the 14" Pancake. You can meet us there or you can ride out from Lamonster Garage @ 5:15.

This is a great place to gather and we'll have the whole place to ourselves. The parking lot will be filled with Spyders and it's a great time of fellowship while enjoying some great food too. If you get here early don't miss this gathering. Cost for this meal is on you.

Thursday
    7:00-4:00 Guided and self guided rides
    7:00 Friday Guided Ride Sign up
    7:00- Gates open at Lamonster Garage Access to vendors
    8:00 Guided Rides Leave from North Point Church down the road from Lamonster Garage
    2:30 ELKA shock clinic. We will have a factory rep from ELKA to answer all your suspension questions
    5:30 BBQ and Pie Social at Finley Park along with Door Prizes and Raffle from our sponsors

Friday
    8:00-4:00 Guided and self guided rides
    8:00 Friday Guided Ride Sign up
    8:00- Gates open at Lamonster Garage Access to vendors
    8:00 Guided Rides Leave from North Point Church down the road from Lamonster Garage
    2:30 GARMIN clinic. A factory rep will be able to answer all your GPS questions
    5:30 Hangout with the Road Warriors and enjoy a Cajun Dinner at Finley Park
    Pictures will be taken at the park by Sherwood Archibald and will be available online.

Saturday
    The shop will be open but there are no scheduled events for that day. If you need to head home early this will give you an extra day for that. If you're still here on Saturday you can join in a group ride to Eureka Springs or Jasper Arkansas. Both rides will have a lunch stop.

If you just want to hang around and go for a self guided ride this will be a good day for that too. Lamonster Garage will be open on Saturday for repairs and installs

The host hotel is the Greenstay CourtView (South side of town) 3370 E Battlefield Rd, Springfield, MO 65804, and the overflow motels is the Quality Inn - E. Battlefield, 3330 E Battlefield, Springfield MO, 417-889-6300. Call either hotel for group rate (417) 520-6200 & 417-889-6300, respectively for a group rate.

We can stay for the entire event or just a day or two. Thus this trip will entail five to eight days. Tourist season is over and motels are cheaper. Also, depending on your gender, I am willing to share a motel room (two queens, etc.). The event registration is $30. Here is the registration & event details link. https://www.lamonstergarage.com/spyd...stration-2023/ .

Spyder Garage

We're headed out from Texas tomorrow morning for a leisurely 3-day cruise through Arkansas on the way to Springfield. Maybe we'll see some of you on the way! We'll be easy to find on our one of a million other Petrol Blue RT Ltd lol.

I decided to give me wife a break and put back on the OEM muffler. At least I will be able to hear her screaming at me in the corners when I go too fast now. Happy wife, happy life!

Looks like a little rain for Mon/Tues but that's the price to pay for getting a cold front! Weather looks great to ride in after the front comes through.

Spyder Garage

Had to grab a pic as I crossed the big muddy into Arkansas

4576956F-5DFC-4A1C-8120-A16615A5CFB9.jpg
    2019 RTL Phoenix Orange