Spyder Garage

Default Are there any CanAm owners in Ct who can install sway bars?

If there are any Connecticut Cam Am owners who can install a sway bar in an RT, plus some power ports, and who knows, maybe shocks, I live in Eastern Ct and I’m willing to travel and compensate who ever can do this work. Please drop me a PM or email at jdct45@yahoo.com . I own a 2022 Sea to Sky RT.

Thanks and happy trails to all.

JD
    Last edited by JDTOLLAND; 05-01-2023 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question... ;-)

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JDTOLLAND View Post
    Hello

Every dealer I know in Connecticut IMHO and thru experience and reviews are not worth me having them do upgrades and most don’t. If there are any Connecticut Cam Am owners who can install a sway bar in an RT, plus some power ports, and who knows, maybe shocks, I live in Eastern Ct and I’m willing to travel and compensate who ever can do this work. Please drop me a PM or email at jdct45@yahoo.com . I own a 2022 Sea to Sky RT.

Thanks and happy trails to all.

JD
    With Ron's new THREE piece bar all you need to do is cut the OEM in half to remove it ...... the likely hood that you will find someone to buy your old is nil ..... JMHO .... Mike

Spyder Garage

Thanks….is there enough room to cut out the old sway bar with a saws all?

Spyder Garage

Derick Netzley
    Netzley Tire LLC
    20Cherry Hill Road
    Accord, NY 12404
    845-702-9647

Derick installs A LOT of sway bars. Tires, too. Laser alignments. He goes to a lot of motorcycle events as a vendor, so he travels a lot. His shop is not far from Arctic Adventures. a really great small dealer. Kind of out of the way, a long ride, but a nice ride nonetheless. And you are dead right about Connecticut dealers. Once Gargano's in East Haven, where I bought my 2013 RTL closed their doors - a sad day indeed - I would take the ride to AA for service. Bob Gargano Jr. was wrenching on his own for awhile, but I think he is out of the business now.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JDTOLLAND View Post
    Thanks….is there enough room to cut out the old sway bar with a saws all?
    Be very careful doing this, one slip and it could cost you.
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Thanks

Spyder Garage

We don't recommend cutting the bar on the Spyder because there isn't a lot of room to work. Some have done it with success. But as K80Shooter says, a mistake can be costly. At the very least, be careful if you go this route. I will say, it does eliminate having to raise the bike up high.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...