Spyder Garage

Default I'm member, big change in my life

I've been a member for about 2 years. I've found this forum to be very informative. If you have a question about Spyders just ask.

I retired in July 1995 from the USAF Security Police as a Sergeant. A year later I found my 2nd career with my department that worked for 26 years, few months and a few days, but whos counting. I had to retire a few months early due to medical as a Sergeant. I'm not complaining my retirement is great. Now I work out 3 to 5 days a week at a local gym. Plenty of time to ride my Spyder go shooting.

My captain from my department got me to join the Blue Knights. The Blue Knights is a great Motorcycle Club and we are International, yep cops all over the world. Great bunch of guys and gals who ride Motorcycles and Can-Am Spyders. Blue Knights International Motorcycle Club we are also a charitable Club we donate to local charities and help fellow police officers. We have monthly meeting and a ride for BBQ, heck yeah BBQ. We also post on line of our ride to invite the citizens to come and ride with us.

GDoc
    2016 RTS SE6 , Orbital Blue

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GDoc View Post
    I've been a member for about 2 years. I've found this forum to be very informative. If you have a question about Spyders just ask.

I retired in July 1995 from the USAF Security Police as a Sergeant. A year later I found my 2nd career with my department that worked for 26 years, few months and a few days, but whos counting. I had to retire a few months early due to medical as a Sergeant. I'm not complaining my retirement is great. Now I work out 3 to 5 days a week at a local gym. Plenty of time to ride my Spyder go shooting.

My captain from my department got me to join the Blue Knights. The Blue Knights is a great Motorcycle Club and we are International, yep cops all over the world. Great bunch of guys and gals who ride Motorcycles and Can-Am Spyders. Blue Knights International Motorcycle Club we are also a charitable Club we donate to local charities and help fellow police officers. We have monthly meeting and a ride for BBQ, heck yeah BBQ. We also post on line of our ride to invite the citizens to come and ride with us.

GDoc
    & ....Glad you made it to retirement ..... Thank you for your service ..... Mike .. I just finished reading your Bio page ..... You and Peter Aawen are going to get along great.... you both love to TYPE........
    Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 04-23-2023 at 09:55 PM.

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Please Post Up Some More

GDoc
    Welcome to the Spyder Forum. Nice to have you on board.
    We are looking forward to seeing your Posts and comments on your Spyder. Check out the different areas of the Forum and Let see what happens. ....
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover
    A-Arm Daytime Dual Color LED Running Lights with Blinker Module
    Hi-Viz DRL and Sequential Mirrors lights

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD

Spyder Garage

I retired in July 1995 from the USAF Security Police as a Sergeant. A year later I found my 2nd career with my department that worked for 26 years, few months and a few days, but whos counting. I had to retire a few months early due to medical as a Sergeant.
    GDoc
    Welcome to the group. Like you I retired from the Air Force in 1991 after serving 20 years as an 81172 (Law Enforcement Supervisor) to my civilian friends. Then in 1995 I signed on with a county sheriff's office where I served for an additional 23 years. So after 43 years in law enforcement with my knee, hips and back no longer playing nicely with each other I decided to give all three of them a rest.

Now I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labors and best of all I can ryde my Spyder pretty much whenever and wherever I want. Excluding winter of course.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited