Spyder Garage

Default RS-SE5 Spyder with BushTec Turbo2 trailer

FOR SALE BY ORIGINAL OWNER

2012 CanAm RS-SE-5 with 2013 BushTec Turbo2 Trailer- I bought the RS new in May, 2013.
    Spyder has 68000 miles and very good condition. Mileage is 90% highway miles.
    Brand new Kumo Rear Tire and front tires in great condition. Just had it in for oil and filter change about 2 months ago. Brakes are in great condition as well as the rest of the bike.
    The Accessories will make it trip travel ready.
    Corbin Bags, Corbin Seat with Gas Tank Door Flap, Trunk box. Floorboards, Footpegs, two accessory outlets on front dash of Bike. Garmin Zumo GPS mounted on Bracket, GarminXM Satellite Radio Receiver, and Throttle lock for Cruise Control. Custom Adjustable Windshield. Custom Parking Brake. The bike has all wiring and hitch installed ready to tow the BushTec Turbo2 Trailer. I had new side ventilated panels installed by CanAm when the Heat Issue was out there, and they work great! Fog Lights in the Front. Elka Front Shocks. Pigtails attached for Heated Gear (I use Tourmaster). The BushTec is in Excellent condition and the tires are also in excellent condition. BushTec Cooler installed on Trailer Tongue.
    I’ve probably missed something but have all the maintenance records if a buyer would want to see. The bike is always stored in Heated Garage, maintained, and 90% Highway miles. $9500.00 will put you on the Bike with the trailer and down the road. Selling as a package.
    My husband bought me a new 21 RT and that is my reason for selling.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-16-2023 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Caps & ' 's ;-)

Spyder Garage

Still Listing. Plan to add additional pics and the list of all the original and purchased accessories that will be sold with the Bike. I do have the original seat if needed for two rides. In excellent condition and never used.

Spyder Garage

Still for Sale.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderwoman View Post
    FOR SALE BY ORIGINAL OWNER

2012 CanAm RS-SE-5 with 2013 BushTec Turbo2 Trailer- I bought the RS new in May, 2013.
    Spyder has 68000 miles and very good condition. Mileage is 90% highway miles.
    Brand new Kumo Rear Tire and front tires in great condition. Just had it in for oil and filter change and replaced the orginal battery. Brakes are in great condition as well as the rest of the bike.
    The Accessories will make it trip travel ready.
    Corbin Bags, Corbin Seat with Gas Tank Door Flap, Trunk box. Floorboards, Footpegs, two accessory outlets on front dash of Bike. Garmin Zumo GPS mounted on Bracket, GarminXM Satellite Radio Receiver, and Throttle lock for Cruise Control. Custom Adjustable Windshield. Custom Parking Brake. The bike has all wiring and hitch installed ready to tow the BushTec Turbo2 Trailer. I had new side ventilated panels installed by CanAm when the Heat Issue was out there, and they work great! Fog Lights in the Front.Elka Front Shocks. Pigtails attached for Heated Gear (I use Tourmaster). The BushTec is in Excellent condition and the tires are also in excellent condition. BushTec Cooler installed on Trailer Tongue.
    I’ve probably missed something but have all the maintenance records if a buyer would want to see. The bike is always stored in Heated Garage, maintained, and 90% Highway miles. $9500.00 will put you on the Bike with the trailer and down the road. Selling as a package.
    REASON FOR SELLING: My husband bought me a new 2021 RT
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 07-27-2023 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Fixed quote display ;-)

Spyder Garage

FS UPDATE ON SPYDER INFORMATION -

I just added a picture with the additional parts that will go with the Spyder when sold. These will include original seat and windshield, original taillight, front air panels, rear back panel, and the original hardware reinstall. In addition I have the GP3 Gauge Pump for use with the Bushtec Trailer.
    My husband bought me a new 2021 Base Model RT and I am going to sell my RS-SE-5 listed below. She has been a great ride and my second Spyder. I owned a GS in 2009. Plenty of miles left and hope to find her a new home. Selling with my Bush-Tec because my husband still has his CanAm Trailer behind his RT that we will use. Brand new Kumo Rear Tire and front tires in great condition. Just had it in for oil and filter change and replaced the original battery. Brakes are in great condition as well as the rest of the bike.
    The Accessories will make it trip travel ready. I do have the original seat in new condition and never been used if you prefer to ride two up.
    Corbin Bags, Corbin Seat with Gas Tank Door Flap, Trunk box. Floorboards, Footpegs, two accessory outlets on front dash of Bike. Garmin Zumo GPS mounted on Bracket,GarminXM Satellite Radio Receiver and Throttle lock for Cruise Control. Custom Adjustable Windshield. Custom Parking Brake,Elka front shocks. The bike has all wiring and hitch installed ready to tow the Bushtec Turbo-2 Trailer. I had new side ventilated panels installed by CanAm when the Heat Issue was out there and they work great! Fog Lights in the Front. Pigtails attached for Heated Gear( I use Tourmaster). I also installed a modulating safety taillight when braking. The BushTec is in Excellent condition and the tires are also in excellent condition. Bush-Tec Cooler installed on Trailer Tongue.
    I’ve probably missed something but have all the maintenance records if a buyer would want to see. The bike is always stored in Heated Garage and maintained and 90% Highway miles. $9500.00 will put you on the Bike with the trailer and down the road. Selling as a package.
    Last edited by Spiderwoman; 06-27-2023 at 08:34 AM. Reason: FORMAT

Spyder Garage

Just in case you haven't already Spiderwoman, and to give your Ad a freeby bump, here's a reminder to please read and follow the directions in the Sticky:

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...sub-forum-****

Thanks, & good luck with your sale.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Good Morning Peter.
    Appreciate your input but need your help. Unsure how to list the FS you referenced. Help is appreciated.

Spyder Garage

The thread is already showing the prefix FS: If you're referring to the 'change the FS: prefix to SOLD once you've sold your Spyder' feature as per the directions in the Sticky:

Once you have Sold your items or Acquired any WTB items, Please use the 'Mark this thread as sold...' option to close & mark the thread as SOLD - it's the last option in the drop down list below Thread Tools in the middle of the line immediately above the first post in the thread.
    That's referring to the 'Thread Tools' button that is in the menu line immediately above the first post in your thread. Simply click on that button and the drop down list will appear. In that list, the last item usually, will be a line 'Mark this thread as sold...' - click on it. That'll mark the thread as SOLD in the prefix for all to see without needing to open the thread & reading thru until they find any post that might tell them that, and it'll also close the thread. Job done.

But if it's not that you need a hand with, then until you sell your Spyder, it's simply a matter of coming into the thread every couple of weeks and posting something to keep the thread alive and up near the top of the index rather than just letting it quietly slip into the depths of the pages of index, unseen and unresolved...

A post simple saying 'bump' will certainly suffice to bring it to the top of the index for a short while, but it doesn't DO anything or add anything to your chances of selling - to do that you need to think about what's likely to attract potential buyers to YOUR Spyder above any others, and tell them! Maybe that'll be a comment about how much fun it is to ride this time around; and how reliable it's been for you next time, or possibly a note about where else it's been advertised?!

But the reality is, unless you keep visiting the thread and giving people a reason to consider buying YOUR Spyder, then the Ad's already done all it's ever likely to and you might as well close it - On Forum's like this, most Ad's will ONLY work if you keep them fresh & active.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-27-2023 at 12:21 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Thank You

Spyder Garage

Still available - looking for a new home!

My potential buyer developed health problems - back on the market
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 07-27-2023 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Fixed quote display ;-)

Spyder Garage

Still selling Spiderwoman?

To keep your Ad alive, please read and follow the directions in the '**** READ FIRST! How to use.... ' Sticky at the top of the For Sale by Owner sub-forum and linked below:

2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Good Morning.

Yes. Still on the Market.

Spyder Garage

I was asked by an interested buyer about a Brake Modulator. Yes. I do have the modulator on my rear brake and taillights and VERY visible when applying brakes.

FS UPDATE ON SPYDER INFORMATION

I just added a picture with the additional parts that will go with the Spyder when sold. These will include original seat and windshield, original taillight, front air panels, rear back panel, and the original hardware reinstall. In addition, I have the GP3 Gauge Pump for use with the Bushtec Trailer.
    My husband bought me a new 2021 Base Model RT and I am going to sell my RS-SE-5 listed below. She has been a great ride and my second Spyder. I owned a GS in 2009. Plenty of miles left and hope to find her a new home. Selling with my Bush-Tec because my husband still has his CanAm Trailer behind his RT that we will use. Brand new Kumho Rear Tire and front tires in great condition. Just had it in for oil and filter change and replaced the original battery. Brakes are in great condition as well as the rest of the bike.
    The Accessories will make it trip travel ready. I do have the original seat in new condition and never been used if you prefer to ride two up.
    Corbin Bags, Corbin Seat with Gas Tank Door Flap, Trunk box. Floorboards, Footpegs, two accessory outlets on front dash of Bike. Garmin Zumo GPS mounted on Bracket, Garmin XM Satellite Radio Receiver, and Throttle lock for Cruise Control. Custom Adjustable Windshield. Custom Parking Brake, Elka front shocks. The bike has all wiring and hitch installed ready to tow the Bushtec Turbo-2 Trailer. I had new side ventilated panels installed by CanAm when the Heat Issue was out there, and they work great! Fog Lights in the Front. Pigtails attached for Heated Gear (I use Tourmaster). I also installed a modulating safety taillight when braking. The BushTec is in Excellent condition and the tires are also in excellent condition. Bush-Tec Cooler installed on Trailer Tongue.
    I’ve probably missed something but have all the maintenance records if a buyer would want to see. The bike is always stored in Heated Garage and maintained and 90% Highway miles. $9500.00 will put you on the Bike with the trailer and down the road. Selling as a package.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-22-2023 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Fixed quote display ;-)

Spyder Garage

Still selling Spiderwoman??

Please don't forget the directions in the Sticky to keep your Ad live if it's not Sold, or to finalise it otherwise:

2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!