Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Anyone in/near Maggie Valley and surrounding areas 4/15-20?

Just wanted to see if anyone was going to be in the area next week. Got 2 of my buddies together and we are heading up there Saturday and coming home on Thursday. We will be on our Beemers, but like to ride and meet others on anything on 2 or 3 wheels. Pictured are 2 of the 3. We will be staying in a cabin in Maggie Valley, but will be venturing out each day. Some of the roads we will be hitting will be 209 (Rattler), 215, 28, 276, Cherohola Skyway, The Dragon, Foothills Parkway, 80 (Devil's whip), 63, BRP, 226A (diamondback), 221 , etc. Yep, only 5 days, but we get around. Nothing too crazy, just a little spirited riding. If you see someone on a beemer waving and smiling like crazy, it will probably be me. As of now the weather looks pretty good, with the best chance of rain being Sunday. If that happens, I will probably gear up and visit my sister in Cleveland, Tn. Stay safe everyone.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Had an awesome time in Maggie Valley and surrounding areas. Did a total of 1,662 miles. Next time I visit will be on the mustang in July. But I will be back in October on the spyder
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white