Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member Fatcycledaddy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I use a 62 year old on the back seat. I say hey hold this up will ya, and she does.
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fatcycledaddy View Post
    I use a 62 year old on the back seat. I say hey hold this up will ya, and she does.
    OK Fatcycle……you win the award for passing Linguine as the cheapest Old fart on here. Your check’s in the mail. Hang on, maybe not…….that seat prop you use is going to cost you a fair bit of money when you stop for lunch

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Pete, some people take better care of things that are dear to them! I also have the same style prop as Fatcycl....., only she's an older model. She also lets me know if I'm going to fast!....Bill
    2020 RTL Chrome, Marsala Red "Non-Directional Tires, Centramatic Balancers"
    Front- Kumho KH-16 175/55r15 @17psi, Rear-General Altimax RT-45 215/60r15 @20psi
    BaJa Ron Ultra 3 pcs sway bar kit
    7jurock 25" tinted windscreen w/flip
    Frogman Dave's "Signal Button"
    If in Doubt, Don't Do It!
    " Pros: Excellent Bug Killer, Cons: Pizz Poor Pothole Dodger"

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fatcycledaddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Knizar View Post
    Pete, some people take better care of things that are dear to them! I also have the same style prop as Fatcycl....., only she's an older model. She also lets me know if I'm going to fast!....Bill
    2022 Petrol Metallic RT Limited / 'PYDER'
    Peter Pan has struck again!

Spyder Garage

I removed the stock pneumatic holder awhile back.

Visualize a 2-inch by 7-inch by 3/16-inch piece of aluminum (salvaged from some project.) Lies flat under the seat. Not attached anywhere. Pull seat up (the latch is wired shut/out of order) put bar in place.

When I ride solo while traveling I often have a duffel bag on the passenger seat holding tent, sleeping bag, tent poles and a few other goodies. The alu bar is more than sufficient to hold the duffel's weight when the bike gets thirsty and I stop for fuel.

When my bride travels with me she's nowhere to be found during fuel stops. She holds a charter membership in the Itty-Bitty Bladder Association, so at each fuel stop she's emptying said bladder. Hold the seat up? Not going to happen.
    2015 ST Limited; Givi E52 Top Case; Baja Ron anti-sway bar; Cal Sci wind screen; Vredestein Quatracs (front)

Spyder Garage

FYI - Can Am has changed the seat strut The new one I received under warranty now holds my seat up even with my sheep skin cover on it.
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue