Spyder Garage

Spyder Hey Ya'll We Got A New Member! Lets welcome mtk130 to SL

Welcome mtk130, post up a hello, introduce yourself & get that 1st post notch on your Spyder!

Thanks for joining our forum community mtk130, from the staff at Can-Am Spyder & Ryker Three Wheel Motorcycles.

Here's some helpful links to start you along your journey here @SL:
    Forum Rules and Guidelines
    Do's & Don'ts for new Spyder Owners
    Check out & add your Spyder to the Garage
    Check the Visited Maps page & add your traveled Map to your signature

Do NOT post support questions here, please post them in the appropriate forum once your account is approved.

Spyder Garage

Cool Looking to ride

Hi All, thanks for accepting me into the forum. I'm in NY, near the Niagara Falls area. I've ordered my 2023 spyder and awaiting its delivery. I've been riding 2 wheels until now, expanding my stable. I know only a few riders close by me (any type of ride) and hoping to meet new people to enjoy the thrill of the ride with. Will post a pic as soon as the bike is available.

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Welcome to the forum Mkt130. I hope you enjoy it. On the new 2023 Spyder!! You can find lots of good information here on the different models of Spyders and Rykers in the different areas of the forum. The machines are very good and are reliable. You will see many post about problems but don't let that bother you they make up a small number over all as all brands have same issues. There are many post about cross county rides and trips; like to Alaska etc. The Spyder world is getting bigger all the time. Going from two wheels to 3 wheels will take some getting use to and relearning, it's just not the same, so give it some time to get use to the new machine. 4 big things that will change, 1. no brake lever (foot brake works 3 wheel abs brakes) 2. no clutch lever (it will be a push button to shift up and the machine will down shift by itself if you forget to) 3. When you stop you do not put your foot down to hold the bike up, the bike will hold you up while you sit there. 4. the bike will not lean when going through the corners like you did with your two-wheeler. One more, you have to turn the handlebars to go around a corner. The Spyder is a great machine and is a lot of fun, you will wish you had got one years ago. I hope to see you around the forum soon. Live to Ride, Ride to Live!!
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown