Spyder Garage

Default Trying to get my Sena SMH10R comms to work - any ideas?

I am trying to get my comms to work with just linking it to the Bluetooth on my 2022 RTL. I am not going through my phone or the BRP app. I have it working on the passenger helmet but no luck getting it to work on the rider helmet. Has anyone done this without using the Bluetooth on your phone or going through the BRP App?

I was very unhappy with the Sena SMH10R Bluetooth comms. I used them on one 450 mile trip and they worked intermittently or not at all. I have pulled them from my helmets and ordered a different brand hopefully I have better luck. My Senas are new paid 400 bucks for them, I would send them to a new home for 250 bucks if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by Teleman58; 03-30-2023 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Removed Prefix - this is not a HowTo: DIY thread... & expanded title to briefly ask the question too ;-)

Spyder Garage

You didn't say which Senas you have but they usually connect to each other for helmet to helmet. I don't know anything on the newer models about radio connections other than others have had trouble with BRP Connect.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-22-2023 at 05:23 PM. Reason: t ;-)

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze