Spyder Garage

Default Throttle response - which Pedal upgrade gives the better results?

Even though they work about the same which one for the money do you get the better results. Pedal Box or Pedal Commander
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-20-2023 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Removed Prefix - not engine size specific... & expanded title to briefly ask the question ;-)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tuner View Post
    Even though they work about the same which one for the money do you get the better results. Pedal Box or Pedal Commander
    I've written about this before, but I would say it's fifty-fifty. Look for the features that you want and go for it. The Commander comes with Bluetooth and includes an app. You have to pay extra for Bluetooth with the Box.
    Both go on sale from time to time.

The performance curves are more aggressive for the Commander, but you will probably pick a "sweet spot" where you like to run it, so it doesn't really matter.

If you like to support Lamonster, buy the Box, if you like to support SlingMods, buy the Commander.

BTW, neither is waterproof. Neither has a IPS rating. Don't make that a deciding factor.

Have fun!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-20-2023 at 01:50 PM. Reason: but - buy ;-)
    All the best,
    John

2022 RT Limited

• Garmin XT (I would be lost without it)
      Driving Lights (Very bright to improve my sight)
      Floorboard Lights and Turn Signals (I like to be seen)
      Passenger Armrests (So my wife doesn't fall off)
      Trailer Hitch (So we can bring more stuff with us)
      Chrome Wheels (Because the beautiful stock wheels just weren't good enough)
      Front Fender Sequential Reflector Lights (I was wondering what to do with my paycheck)

Spyder Garage

I would buy the one with lowest price as they are so similar.
    As for waterproof or not, I've had my Commander on my dashboard for 2 years and have been thru many heavy rains with no issues.
    '20 Spyder RT: Bajaron swaybar. Vredestein tires, Pedal Commander, Elka front shocks, GPS/USB/12V handlebar mount, Heli-Bars, Radar Detector, KOTT grills & vents, Shad top case, chin & DRL LEDs.
    2020 RT base , Chalk White

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the advice. BTW both offer a military discount, all you need to do is contact them and they will issue a code. Both are around 30.00