Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Top Speed and Acceleration Test Can-Am Spyder 2022 F3 Limited Special Series

I think the title has it all, right? As a bonus, I have made a comparison with tbe PedalBox ON and OFF.
    If you want to find out more details, see the full vlog on my official website.
    CLICK HERE

Thank you for watching.
    Martin
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-19-2023 at 08:01 PM. Reason: wathcing - watching ;-)

Spyder Garage

That was a great vid Martin!

But I do feel that it's a pretty new bike, so it'll be interesting to see if that top speed & the acceleration improves any once the F3's got a few more miles up & everything's starting to free up a bit?? I hope you can do it all again to compare, maybe do another vid once it's travelled over 5000 km??

Thanks again!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Thanks Martin……very informative video, as usual. Like you, I find my pedal box excels when I am turning a corner to get on to the freeway on-ramp at 40Kph and need to get to 110kph as quickly as possible to merge with minimal impact on those around me.

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    That was a great vid Martin!

But I do feel that it's a pretty new bike, so it'll be interesting to see if that top speed & the acceleration improves any once the F3's got a few more miles up & everything's starting to free up a bit?? I hope you can do it all again to compare, maybe do another vid once it's travelled over 5000 km??

Thanks again!

Very Good point Sir and I will keep this video - raw footage and compare it. good point!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    Thanks Martin……very informative video, as usual. Like you, I find my pedal box excels when I am turning a corner to get on to the freeway on-ramp at 40Kph and need to get to 110kph as quickly as possible to merge with minimal impact on those around me.

Pete
    Pete thank you for your supprt as always Sir.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

A few comments about the video at bike night recently. And we all agreed given Martins propensity for speed................
    ''Bagger racing...........it'll never catch on''.''
    I thought I saw in one of his videos sitting on the workbench a copy of Streamliner theory and design''
    Another said ''70p.s.i. would that be so bad?
    I'm guessing ceramic wheel bearings available soon
    2017 F3S Daytona , Circuit Yellow Metalic

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Nice video. I especially like the comparison between using the pedal box and when it is off. Some say it doesn't make a difference in acceleration, but I beg to differ.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cobwebs View Post
    A few comments about the video at bike night recently. And we all agreed given Martins propensity for speed................
    ''Bagger racing...........it'll never catch on''.''
    I thought I saw in one of his videos sitting on the workbench a copy of Streamliner theory and design''
    Another said ''70p.s.i. would that be so bad?
    I'm guessing ceramic wheel bearings available soon
    hehehehehehehehe )))

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    Nice video. I especially like the comparison between using the pedal box and when it is off. Some say it doesn't make a difference in acceleration, but I beg to differ.
    It does, but honestly, I don't like people to only watch it on a straight line... it's the flexible acceleration that it gives from different "rolling" speeds that gets me always
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-21-2023 at 03:25 AM. Reason: tha tit - that it %7)