Spyder Garage

Spyder Hey Ya'll We Got A New Member! Lets welcome Tommylopez4 to SL

Welcome Tommylopez4, post up a hello, introduce yourself & get that 1st post notch on your Spyder!

Thanks for joining our forum community Tommylopez4, from the staff at Can-Am Spyder & Ryker Three Wheel Motorcycles.

Here's some helpful links to start you along your journey here @SL:
    Forum Rules and Guidelines
    Do's & Don'ts for new Spyder Owners
    Check out & add your Spyder to the Garage
    Check the Visited Maps page & add your traveled Map to your signature

Do NOT post support questions here, please post them in the appropriate forum once your account is approved.

Spyder Garage

Default Hello and help

Hi I am new to this and not very computer savvy, so I can’t figure out how to add the picture of my spyder. I have a 2022 RTL with 10000 miles on it. I had something very strange happen yesterday on my way home. I was on I 85 in North Carolina, on my way home about 135miles from home, when I pulled into a rest area. I turned off the bike, in an attempt to select pandora on my Bluetooth, when the bike would not start, it was indicating that it was in 1st gear, I could not get it out of 1st gear, the parking break would not engage, so I was stuck. I called my dealer who suggested that I disconnect the battery to rest everything. After doing so attempted to start it uo, I had the same thing happen. Needless to say I was stuck out there for 5 hours before a tow was able to get to me. There is more to the horror story that has to do with calling BRP for roadside assistance, who wanted to charge me $439.00 because I was 35 miles out of their towing range. But that’s gonna be another story for another time. Anyway after getting home cold, exhausted, and ver frustrated I didn’t know what to do.

I would very much like to upload my picture on my bike but can’t figure out how. I would also love to get some insight into what anyone might think the issue might be before I take it to the dealer on Tuesday, they are closed on Monday.

Please help.

Spyder Garage

Please post this in the Spyder General Discussion Sorry for the problem on the 2022 RTL Some one else in the fourm had the same problem , But generally they are no problems with them.

2017 F3 LTD (SOLD)
    2017 HD Freewheeler (SOLD)
    2021 RT Base Upper and lower adjustable deflectors , Top case, Signature and lower lights, Baja Ron Bar, Back rest,Fobo TPMS, Garmin 396 , LED Fender lights, Rear LED turn and brake lights, Rear Brake light flasher, Rear Saddle bag LED lights, Battery tender, Lamonster Handle Bar Riser.