Spyder Garage

Default 2010 Lees-ure Lite Excel Camping Trailer

Like new, always stored inside. New bearings and races, has spare, 255# empty weight. Located in Cheyenne, Wyoming. PM me for more info. $4000
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wyo85; 03-31-2023 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Fixed title - Exce Campingl ;-)

Spyder Garage

I will reduce the price to $3200.00 until April 15th . It needs to be gone to make room for another motorcycle. That is the lowest I will go on it. It also has a zip on awning.
    Last edited by wyo85; 04-04-2023 at 05:39 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyo85 View Post
    I will reduce the price to $3200. until April 15th . It needs to be gone to make room for another motorcycle. After the 15th it will be put away in the back of someones storage building because I have no plans to use it this year. That is the lowest I will go on it. It also has a zip on awning.
    Check out some of the Lees-ure Lite Excel Camping Trailer sites on FaceBook. There are folks on there begging to find and buy a second hand Lees-ure Lite Excel Camping Trailer in the USA. If in good shape your asking price and year model is a scream'n deal.

Spyder Garage

The timing isn't right for me. 3 years till I retire and nowhere to store it. But I'll give you a bump.

The price sounds reasonable, but you really need to set it up and take/post pictures of current condition.