Spyder Garage

Default 2020 F3L from ARtraveler

2020 F3L-Dark version. Current mileage 8215. Maybe a few more miles to come.

$1K worth of lights. Including: Driving lights (these are the bright ones, installed by Lamonster Garage), Signature light, Spyderpops lighted bumpskid...yes, they all work. There are mirror LED's, vent LED's, trunk LED's, Look at Spyderpops or Lamonster garage ad's to see better pictures than I could ever do.

A chrome trunk rack.
    A set of four, Hopnel bags. One for each storage compartment.
    The oversized brake pedal.
    Set up with "short reach" handle bars. Still have the OEM's which I also will include.

All of the accessories are FREE. No extra charge.

My price on this one $19,500. This one is Magma Red...more like a red orange. More orange than red, and with black color trim parts.

This price has been reduced to rock bottom. I would like to sell it soon.

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...p?albumid=5130

See the attached link for pictures. See Spyderpops or Lamonster garage for the lighting views.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 03-14-2023 at 01:06 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I really wish i could as that is one nice spyder. Did you end up selling the other one?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by delkhouri View Post
    I really wish i could as that is one nice spyder. Did you end up selling the other one?
    I will be selling the 2019 also.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

This is more than $2K under book value. ????????? Someone is missing out on a good deal.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Good luck with selling your Spyders. You have been very patient as if I recall correctly you originally listed them in October last year. They both looked like excellent machines and I’m surprised they haven’t sold.

I do notice more used Spyders available on the various buy and sell boards and dealers seem to have some unsold new inventory as well.

Hopefully spring is around the corner and someone will grab them soon.
    2021 Spyder RT Limited (Palm Desert)
    Grey - dark edition

2015 Spyder F3 S (Vancouver)

2017 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer

Spyder Garage

Getting to that final bump. Looks like we will still be riding the Spyders this year.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Bump!

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

A little too far away for me to go, otherwise a great deal!
    2014 RT-S Orange - LED headlights/driving lights, LED under mirror turns, LED brake/run lights along trunk and saddlebags, LED third brake light, LED turn bulb replacements, Magic Mirrors, Voltmeter, Oil PSI gauge, heated gear connection, BRP backrest, dash Mount USB plug, Lamonster belt tensioner, Baja Ron sway bar, NBV highway pegs, BRP arm rests M2 suspension.
    2014 RT-S , Orange

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wahrsuul View Post
    A little too far away for me to go, otherwise a great deal!
    It's not really all that far is it Wahrsuul?? It'd only be a coupla hours flight to get there, wouldn't it? Then you could do a leisurely ride back, maybe taking a couple/few days to enjoy the ride & scenery along the way - that's barely a long weekend!!

I know a bloke who flew from one end of Oz to almost the furtherest other end just to make what we all thought was a ridiculously low bid on a great looking low milage F3-S with all the fruit/farkles that was selling as-is at a Re-possession Auction.... Luckily, he made the winning bid & so got a great bike at an astoundingly low price! But then he had barely 48 hours left to cover the 2,500-ish miles facing him if he was gonna make it in time to catch the last ferry for a week that'd take him over the last 100-ish miles home! And he only hadta do it on a 'new to him' bike in unknown condition that had barely been run in before being left sitting in a loosely secured warehouse for many months after the re-possession, so of course it had a flat battery and all the warnings/codes/blank or blinking dash issues that meant; and he was only facing the longest, loneliest, straightest stretch of road in the Southern Hemisphere thru NOTHING but 40+°C daytime heat; quite a few randomly sited & a couple of fixed 'point to point' speed traps covering up to hundreds of miles each; and few other vehicles plus NO other roads, towns, or trees to break it up a bit between where he was and where he needed to be! He made it tho; even had time for a cuppa while he waited for the ferry to board for that last leg! But then, he was getting a bit bored playing at being an Old Age Pensioner after his (years later than most!) retirement from the workforce tho, so it was something to do with all his spare time!!

So don't let a little distance stop you...

Last edited by Peter Aawen; 05-17-2023 at 05:27 AM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Most interesting, talk about a positive attitude and excitement of purchase, wow!