Spyder Garage
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

It's a good thing it's free. From what little I see of the site and from a Google search on CHADDY MCCHADDERSON it sure wouldn't be worth paying for! But then, that's just me with my jaundiced view of 'celebrities' and a certain genre of web sites.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Yeah, I had to look it up too. I didn't know what a Chad was. I don't keep up with all the terms in use these days. Don't think it matters what they are trying to say about it. The picture alone might get some people interested in looking for more information on the Can Am family of products. Most of the people that see mine, have no clue what it is or where it is made. No dealers around close and only a few of the Spyders in this area.

Not sure why the Babylon Bee put it up there. Maybe it was a slow news day.
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Spyder Garage

Did you check with the Urban Dictionary? Chaddy is a descriptive term.
    2021 Spyder RT Limited Asphalt Gray Chrome Edition
    2022 Spyder RT Limited Hyper Silver Chrome Edition
    Spyderco Paramilitary 2
    Vanquest Gen 2 7x10 First Aid Trauma Pack
    Garage Door Opener
    iPass
    DJI Action 2
    Tackform Anti-Vibe Phone Cradle
    UltraGard Full Covers
    Show Chrome rear trunk lid lift strut
    Noco Genius 1
    Noco GBX Booster X
    Show Chrome Platinum Grande Adjustable Padded Driver Backrest with Storage Pouch
    Baseus Cordless Inflator

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Woodenfish View Post
    Did you check with the Urban Dictionary? Chaddy is a descriptive term.
    I dunno, I did look it up at Urban Dictionary, but here in my part of South Oz, we have a somewhat different interpretation - to call someone 'a Chad' or 'Chaddy' is NOT a term implying anything good, attractive, or desirable, not even in a slightly humorous way or a vaguely pejorative manner; but rather, it's describing someone who's a fair bit past the exact opposite of anything good/nice/worthwhile, even if at first glance, they might initially appear to fall into the first category! There's not too many terms that are much worse than that which you could use to describe anyone; it's considered to be well beyond any of 'the usual' early alphabet letter words, even if you weren't in 'polite company'!! For most Crow Eaters (South Oz Natives), if anyone called them a Chad, the caller would be inciting a generational spanning lifetime of enmity that'd make the Hatfield's & the McCoy's look like a hissy fit in the kindergarten sandpit that was over before recess finished!!

Funny how language usage & terms change over time & in different environments, isn't it?!?
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-15-2023 at 02:07 AM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

The Bee is awesome! Some of the best parody ever written in my opinion!
    2020 RTL , Chalk metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster58 View Post
    The Bee is awesome! Some of the best parody ever written in my opinion!
    Enjoyed the “Californians move to Texas” series…. Among others.. here is episode 1

https://youtu.be/HlDWzN6TW5Y
    Trent - 2017 asphalt grey RT Limited,
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RapidSpyder View Post
    Enjoyed the “Californians move to Texas” series…. Among others.. here is episode 1

Great series.
    2019 RTL Phoenix Orange
    2019 RT Limited , Phoenix Orange

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RapidSpyder View Post

I had a very good laugh. Watched all 6. Sent a link to these to my daughter to share in the laughs.

Dean Secord AKA seaweed
    Veteran: U.S. Air Force
    2015 RT-S SE6

My Mods:
    TricLed Turn Signal, Squared Away Sept, 2016,SpyderPops Bump Skid, SpyderPops Missing Rock Guard, ION camera, Show Chrome Back Rest,
    Show Chrome Hitch. Leesure-lite trailer, Hopnel 850 Saddlebag Liners, Hopnel 3 piece lid netset - trunk and saddlebags
    Magic Brake Strobe/Flasher, DIY LED light strips on upper and lower A frames, BlueKnight911 Magic Mirrors,
    DIY superior grill, USB port, Hwy pegs, DIY Flag mounts for USA and US Air Force flags,
    Method to open Frunk and seat without using key, LED headlights and LED fog lights, turn signal switch safety mod