Thread: Foliage Tour

Spyder Garage

Default Foliage Tour

Just got in from a 550 mile foilage tour through South eastern Oklahoma and parts of Western Arkansas. This was the first time I have had to really give my new Toyo T1R a tryout in some real twisties, and I can tell you that it performed beautifully. As a matter of fact the Spyder performed flawlessly for the entire time.( didn't miss the wing at all) I must admit while engaging some of those Ozark curves at twice the suggested speed, the steering issue crossed my mind; but didn't concern me long since everything was working so well. BTW the foilage is beautiful and the Spyder is one HE!! of a machine. Got a lot of attention. (more than I really wanted)
    Last edited by BLACK WIDOW; 11-02-2009 at 06:10 AM.

WE DON'T QUIT PLAYING BECAUSE WE GROW OLD; WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE QUIT PLAYING

Spyder Garage

Sounds like a great ride. Temps are just now getting a little cool but I have a lot of riding left in the year. I just hope I get my RT back before I have to give it back.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Sounds like a great ride. Temps are just now getting a little cool but I have a lot of riding left in the year. I just hope I get my RT back before I have to give it back.
    Hope you get it back soon

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post

Hope you get it back real soon. They need to extend your time in keeping it longer
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Spyder Garage

Default another great NH ride day

We have been greeted with more great ride days recently. Here's a few pix of the sights along the way this weekend.
    VERY HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

2009 Full Moon SE5 - trunk liner, 12 v, fog lights, Calsci large windshield, 4" NMN Risers,
    KURY ISO grips, throttleboss, KM mirror extensions, KM highway brackets with KURY ISO wings,
    Corbin Bags, saddles, Smuggler trunk, BRP Outdoor Cover, Zumo 550

Spyder Garage

Glad you had a great ride and the Spyder performed as you expected it to. Hopefully you will be able to get more good rides in before the weather gets too nasty.

Lamont, I am also hoping you get your RT back very soon as well. I am eager to hear more about your adventures with it.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods