Thread: V.I. Spyderman

Spyder Garage

Default V.I. Spyderman

In Courtenay on Vancouver Island
    Couldn't get the pin any closer to home.

Find it on Map!
    Last edited by VIspyderman; 03-09-2023 at 03:31 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by VIspyderman View Post
    In Courtenay on Vancouver Island
    Couldn't get the pin any closer to home.

Find it on Map!
    I'd guess that most here are smart enough to work out that you don't actually park your Spyder out in the Strait of Georgia & who knows how deep under the water!

That said, you probably don't really WANT to get the pin too close to your home anyway - not all the people who look at/read this Forum are SpyderLover members who are only interested in sharing their Spyder knowledge & experience with the rest of the Spyder World! As some here now know to their dismay/loss, there are some real scumbags out there just looking for any info &/or opportunity that'll let them help themselves to things that others have worked hard for!

So rather than providing them with a map pointing directly to your door and maybe even detailing what sorta valuable & attractive gear they might expect to find at that address if they pay a midnight visit; IMHO it's a whole lot smarter just to provide a pin in the General Area, and then as you've already done, just tell people broadly what sorta tools &/or other gear you might have on hand & what you might be prepared to help others out with, rather than specifying any of that info in detail.

So personally, I reckon your pin & the details shown are good!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-09-2023 at 07:36 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!