Spyder Garage

Default Brake failure indicator on ‘22 RTL dash - will it reset itself?

I was loading my ‘22 spyder RTL, 1600 miles on it, in my trailer when brake failure came up on the dash. The brakes work and the park brake works, but it has a (!) instead of a (P) on the dash when the park brake is on. Will it reset itself? It still in the trailer because there’s a lot of white stuff on the ground yet. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. Thanx
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-08-2023 at 04:05 PM.
    2022 Spyder RTL- Chrome , Larger brake pedal Deep Marsala Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    I was loading my ‘22 spyder RTL, 1600 miles on it, in my trailer when brake failure came up on the dash. The brakes work and the park brake works, but it has a (!) instead of a (P) on the dash when the park brake is on. Will it reset itself? It still in the trailer because there’s a lot of white stuff on the ground yet. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. Thanx
    Rode my 2021 Saturday and the brakes were working fine as was the parking brake. Just now checked my dash light and it shows a red exclamation point in red parenthesis when the parking brake is engaged. Never shows a “P”. Checked the manual and it says that red exclamation is to show that the parking brake is set OR or brake failure. I’d imagine your brakes are just fine.
    Last edited by Adventurer; 03-08-2023 at 04:38 PM.
    2021 Spyder RT Limited (Sea-To-Sky)
    2022 Ryker Rally