Spyder Garage

Default Looking for Spyder Dealers/repair - Oklahoma City area?

I am thinking of moving out of Colorado and going to Oklahoma. I used https://can-am.brp.com/on-road/us/en...r.html#/search but all I get is 4 dealers that have Personal Watercraft, Pontoon, ATV, Side-by-side vehicle. They also list "On-Road". I assume that this means Spyders. Does anyone have information and reviews of the dealers?

The dealers listed are:

SEHORN YAMAHA CAN-AM SEA-DOO;
    JONES OFFROAD ATV CYCLE SALES;
    MORRIS MOTORSPORTS; and
    TULSA POWERSPORTS.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-07-2023 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Tried to fix link....

Dean Secord AKA seaweed
    Veteran: U.S. Air Force
    2015 RT-S SE6

My Mods:
    TricLed Turn Signal, Squared Away Sept, 2016,SpyderPops Bump Skid, SpyderPops Missing Rock Guard, ION camera, Show Chrome Back Rest,
    Show Chrome Hitch. Leesure-lite trailer, Hopnel 850 Saddlebag Liners, Hopnel 3 piece lid netset - trunk and saddlebags
    Magic Brake Strobe/Flasher, DIY LED light strips on upper and lower A frames, BlueKnight911 Magic Mirrors,
    DIY superior grill, USB port, Hwy pegs, DIY Flag mounts for USA and US Air Force flags,
    Method to open Frunk and seat without using key, LED headlights and LED fog lights, turn signal switch safety mod

Spyder Garage

Using that link all I get is a Not Found error page.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage
    Last edited by TCBoone; 03-07-2023 at 03:31 PM.

Spyder Garage
    2020 F3 limited, liquid titanium
    grip puppies
    Bajaron sway bar
    lamonster belt dampener
    battery tender
    19 in freedom tinted windshield
    matte black daytona frunk wrap
    Quadtrac 165/60's

Spyder Garage

I know this isn't exactly close but it is not that much further than Tulsa. 'Marine World' here in Wichita, KS is an excellent dealer. They do all service work with qualified mechanics at VERY reasonable prices. They also install auto tires which many dealers will not. They also discount all of LaMonster's prices by 15%.
    2022 Petrol Metallic RT Limited / 'PYDER'
    Peter Pan has struck again!

Spyder Garage

Sehorn - I’m not entirely sure if they carry any Spyders/Rykers. I think they only carry SXS and seadoo. They have a great reputation, so if they do carry and/or service the on road CanAm market they are worth looking into.

Jones Off Road is where I bought both of my CanAms. I’ve had very little exposure to their service department but my overall dealership experience has been good.

Morris Motorsports - I’ve tried to buy new 2 wheel motorcycles several times and I tried to buy a Spyder there but never any luck. Always acted like they could care less if I bought from them or not. I also tried to buy a Ryker from them. I wanted to put a deposit down on one they had coming in but could not make a deal, and I wasn’t asking for hardly anything and was treated so rudely that I’ll never even attempt to do business with them again.

Tulsa Powersports - I think they have a good reputation and I know they went above and beyond to help a Spyder rider who was broke down in Tulsa but I have no personal experience with them.
    2021 Spyder RT Limited (Sea-To-Sky)
    2022 Ryker Rally

Spyder Garage

I purchased my 2021 Sea 2 Sky and my son in low purchased his 2021 RTL from Sehorn Yamayha. They were great to work with. I live in the Dallas, TX area so it is too far for service, but based on my interaction with the owner there, if I lived closer that is where I would go for service as well.
    2017 RT-S , Pearl White