Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Still not FIXED by BRP - shaky mirrors on F3 and RT models

Hi guys, in todays video we fix shaky mirrors that drives me nuts on Spyder F3T, Limited and Rt20+ models.
    Why they are still an issue??? Dont ask me.. However the fix is about 30$ and 30min of your time

- We do make TWO videos a week these days and more you can find here
    www.MartinTheVlogger.com - CLICK HERE

Spyder Garage

I like to watch a few of your videos which led me to buy a set of ramps with the bottle jack in them (thank you). The wife has a 2020 spyder rtl and new the right mirror never shook but the left one had some issues. Bought the $20 stud kit and she could not be happier. I have since started watching more of your videos so I could see what I was getting myself into. You are really helping us backyard wrenching people who have more tools than skills so thanks again.

Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ReRose View Post
    I like to watch a few of your videos which led me to buy a set of ramps with the bottle jack in them (thank you). The wife has a 2020 spyder rtl and new the right mirror never shook but the left one had some issues. Bought the $20 stud kit and she could not be happier. I have since started watching more of your videos so I could see what I was getting myself into. You are really helping us backyard wrenching people who have more tools than skills so thanks again.
    Great Sir,. I am happy and this is why I am doing it. I am nobody else just a dude with few tools that tries his best to work around Spyders and Rykers
    have an awesome day
    martin