Spyder Garage

Default WTB drivers seat for 2018 F3-T

I need to purchase the drivers seat for an F3-T. I am unsure of the compatibility of other F3's with the T model. My seat is being held hostage by an aftermarket customizer. Please send me a PM if you have a seat for purchase. Would appreciate any help from the forum as to cross F3 model driver seat compatibility.

Al in Kazoo
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IGETAROUND View Post
    I need to purchase the drivers seat for an F3-T. I am unsure of the compatibility of other F3's with the T model. My seat is being held hostage by an aftermarket customizer. Please send me a PM if you have a seat for purchase. Would appreciate any help from the forum as to cross F3 model driver seat compatibility.

Al in Kazoo
    Hi Al ... I have an almost new one for an RT ./... and I'm sure that won't work ..... Shipping it would have been prohibitively expensive ....PS why haven't you listed N.H. on your map ????????

Spyder Garage

Hi Mike,

no your Rt seat won't fit, just ordered on from Ebay. Forgot to add NH, will try and get it updated soon.

the part # for F-3-T up to Sept 2020 is 708002806 for those who might be interested.

Once I receive my seat back from the aftermarket hoodlum I will share the details.

Al in Kazoo
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White