Spyder Garage

Default Does anyone have a Non BRP BEST warranty? Any feed-back?

Does anyone have a NON BRP BEST warranty on their Spyders? My wifes BEST warranty is going to expire and I want to get another warranty for her. We have had a good experience with BEST but have maxed out the years that it will cover ( 3 years best and 2 years factory for a total of 5). I have called the dealers around us and the prices are all over the place with different warranty companies but no real info on how good they are. So I am trying to see what other riders have been using.

I know that there are those here who do not like extended warranties but I have gotten my money back out of most of those that I have purchased and it is just peace of mind for us to have one. Thank you for helping to keep this thread on topic.

Thank you
    John
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-23-2023 at 06:09 PM.

Spyder Garage

I wouldn't waste my shekels. You didn't tell us your wife's year and model Spyder as well as what kind of BEST extended repairs had to be made. I recommend rat holing money each month and call yourself self-insured.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-23-2023 at 06:10 PM. Reason: money... ;-)
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Rpm....

Spyder Garage

Start banking a few bucks each month to build up an account balance. Warranties such as non-Best are usually on the pricey side for what you get or may need.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I second RPM. Have already used them twice. Bought the 7 year, $0 deductible, unlimited mileage and towing. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I had RPM on a couple of bikes going back years ago. They are pricy but they have the least amount of exclusions. Luckily, sadly, thankfully, or whatever I never had to use them. So maybe there was more to their policies than met the eye.