Thread: Is It Just Me?

Spyder Garage

Default Is It Just Me?

Or does it seem that the number of folks posting and asking for advice that do not include the year and model of their Spyder is increasing? One would think that this would be a no brainer, yet even with reminders from members and admins, I frequently see new posts where the OP does just that. Just sayin'......
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

There is some of that going on.

Your advice is very good. Some people have their vehicle listed in the information about themselves and we have to look for it.

If you are new here, we can help you much better if the year, and model of your Spyder are mentioned. Not all Spyders are alike. These days we are also dealing with three different engines. All of which are a little different.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Still waiting for the separate category for the 2020 & Up ..... Then there would be much less confusion.
    2022 Spyder RTL

Spyder Garage

I think a lot of that just comes from people who don't realize not all Spyders are the same. For example they don't realize that a 2013 Spyder has a different engine from a 2014. I see the same thing in FB Spyder Groups. They list items for sale but don't list the price or location.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

Many can help themselves by just getting out the operator's manual and READ.....

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rick28 View Post
    Still waiting for the separate category for the 2020 & Up ..... Then there would be much less confusion.
    Me too. Pre 2014, 2014 thru 2019, and 2020 and newer. I believe this would be more helpful in the long run.
    2005 Roadtrek Chevy 210P
    2020 RT Limited-Chalk White SE6

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by baxter View Post
    Many can help themselves by just getting out the operator's manual and READ.....
    But...isn't talking about it with others why we come to the forum?

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I don't see any reason to get up in arms if someone doesn't want a signature - it all pays the same.

If you don't like those with no signature containing which Spyder they have just don't reply to them.
    Love my Spyders
    2016 F3L Steel Black purchased 7/16/2016 Sold 3/11/2023 (22,500 mi)

2014 RTS Circuit Yellow purchased 3/2/2018

2020 RTL Petrol Blue purchased 1/27/2023

Girls on Spyders #3195

No more 2 wheels
    2020 RTL , Lamonster floor board riser Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by al0vely View Post
    I don't see any reason to get up in arms if someone doesn't want a signature - it all pays the same.

If you don't like those with no signature containing which Spyder they have just don't reply to them.
    Not getting up in arms about anything, if someone chooses not to disclose the year and model of their Spyder or Ryker, that is of course their choice but then no one will be able to help them. So why ask in the first place?
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic