Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SeniorRider View Post
    What I did requires opening the frunk. I drilled a hole in the back of the frunk close to the battery and installed a grommet. I ran to tender connector through the hole so that I just open the frunk and plug it in.
    That's exactly what i did, clean and safe, i don't want all that amps hanging around the metal frame and turn my bike in a arc welder machine

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rick28 View Post
    I put mine out by the front wheel. I have a 2022 RTL and on the top of the radiator, there are 3 little hooks that the tender cable locks right into.
    I have just setup mine in the same area as Rick28. I have attached some pictures for those who need to see.

I live in an apartment and we don't have power outlets at our parking spot. I have to use a battery pack as a power source. I have used this for my motorcycle batteries and it works great.

Charger 1.jpg Charger 2.jpg Charger 3.jpg
    2022 Spyder Sea to Sky Mystery Blue
    2009 Suzuki Boulevard M50 SE

Spyder Garage

I run direct power from the battery on my wife's F3 Limited. It's used for her battery tender and power for her heated gear. It's tucked up inside when not in use.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cruisinTX View Post
    Have you found a method you like here? There have been a few pretty good (and easy) suggestions that took into account your aversion to opening the frunk.
    Yes I have. I used a Battery Tender extension, threaded it on the right side over water reservoir, zip tied to upper frame back to seat.
    Attached Images Attached Images