Spyder Garage

Default After these 3 parts

I am after 3 parts
    Second hand or new
    Does anybody have these?
    Does anybody know where I can get Parts new?
    Thankyou
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Default Need 3 Parts?

I am after 3 parts
    Second hand or new
    Does anybody have these?
    Must be able to ship to Australia
    Thankyou
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

What bike?
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Default 2011 Can Am Spyder RT

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    What bike?
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kooler2 View Post
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT
    You could avoid getting asked that every time Kooler by adding your Bike Details to your sig line as requested in the sticky linked below... and if those details change or need updating later, you can add more info or even change them completely.

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...ssed-On-To-All

If you are having difficulties doing this, just drop me a PM & I'll try to help.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

I am after 3 parts
    Second hand or new
    Does anybody have these?
    Thankyou
    BTW Kooler, I notice that you've got 2 pics with arrows pointing toward the black honeycomb type grille covering the fan vent hole on the Right-Hand Side of a Spyder RT; only if you are looking for one of those for an early RT you won't find one, cos pre-2014 RT's didn't have a honeycomb grille over that hole, they simply had a hole! You could buy one for a 2014+ RT & cut it down/modify it to fit, as some did back in the day, but they didn't come with one from the factory!

The lower hole, the one below that & sorta hidden behind the Splash Guard that you've also got an arrow pointing to was also open on all the pre-2014 RT's - to many early RT riders, especially those riding 2013 RT's, it was affectionately known as The Gaping Pit of Hell cos on their bikes, it spewed heat funnelled directly from the Fiery Magma Pits below straight out onto your right foot & shin So there were many & varied methods of diverting that airflow... But the honeycomb grille didn't really help all that much with that!

However, the early RT's DID have a honeycomb grille on the Left-Hand Side, over the hole behind which the Oil Reservoir hid. That one should be available!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    BTW Kooler, I notice that you've got 2 pics with arrows pointing toward the black honeycomb type grille covering the fan vent hole on the Right-Hand Side of a Spyder RT; only if you are looking for one of those for an early RT you won't find one, cos pre-2014 RT's didn't have a honeycomb grille over that hole, they simply had a hole! You could buy one for a 2014+ RT & cut it down/modify it to fit, as some did back in the day, but they didn't come with one from the factory!

The lower hole, the one below that & sorta hidden behind the Splash Guard that you've also got an arrow pointing to was also open on all the pre-2014 RT's - to many early RT riders, especially those riding 2013 RT's, it was affectionately known as The Gaping Pit of Hell cos on their bikes, it spewed heat funnelled directly from the Fiery Magma Pits below straight out onto your right foot & shin So there were many & varied methods of diverting that airflow... But the honeycomb grille didn't really help all that much with that!

However, the early RT's DID have a honeycomb grille on the Left-Hand Side, over the hole behind which the Oil Reservoir hid. That one should be available!
    The other one is pointing to the splash guard

Spyder Garage

The other one is pointing to the splash guard
    No, that's just the second arrow in one of the pics; but you have one pic of a white RT with an arrow pointing to the grille and another pointing to the splash guard; and then you have another pic of a silver RT with an arrow pointing to the grille on it - so as far as I can see, you've got 2 pics with arrows pointing toward the black honeycomb type grille covering the fan vent hole on the Right-Hand Side of a Spyder RT; and like I said, the early RT's did not have those honeycomb grilles on their right hand side openings!

So you won't be able to get any factory grilles for the Right Hand Side openings on a pre-2014 RT - not new; not second hand, cos they weren't made or available then.... but you might be able to get the RH Grille from 2014 or newer RT & make it fit an earlier RT, cos back in the day, that's what many of us did!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Default My 2011 has a grill both sides

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    No, that's just the second arrow in one of the pics; but you have one pic of a white RT with an arrow pointing to the grille and another pointing to the splash guard; and then you have another pic of a silver RT with an arrow pointing to the grille on it - so as far as I can see, you've got 2 pics with arrows pointing toward the black honeycomb type grille covering the fan vent hole on the Right-Hand Side of a Spyder RT; and like I said, the early RT's did not have those honeycomb grilles on their right hand side openings!

So you won't be able to get any factory grilles for the Right Hand Side openings on a pre-2014 RT - not new; not second hand, cos they weren't made or available then.... but you might be able to get the RH Grille from 2014 or newer RT & make it fit an earlier RT, cos back in the day, that's what many of us did!
    MY 2011 has a grill both sides
    But currently only has one on the left hand side

But on the right their is a Hole
    Same area???

Spyder Garage

MY 2011 has a grill both sides
    But currently only has one on the left hand side

But on the right their is a Hole
    Same area???
    If you've got a grille on both sides on a 2011, then someone's added a later model grille to the Right Hand Side themselves - your Spyder didn't come with a grille on that side from the factory, just the hole!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Are you looking for pieces for one RT, or two RTs? If you have an RT with a grill on the right side some previous owner added it. As Peter said, a 2011 RT did not have a right side grill from the factory.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Please don't forget that you've posted this thread and do follow the directions in the Sticky re keeping the Ad live, or closing it once it's no longer needed:

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...sub-forum-****

2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Closed due to lack of interest/response by OP...
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!