Spyder Garage

Default 2012 Spyder RT SE5 A&C Viper Red with 16367 mi in FL

I am selling my 2012 RT SE5 Audio & Convenience package Viper Red Spyder. It has 16367 miles on it and is in show condition. I am the 2nd owner, and the orig owner was a fishing buddy of mine who is meticulous. The trike has been 100% garage kept, 100% dealer serviced. It is 200 miles into the last oil change and I just had the brakes bled and reset. 100% condition. No scratches, dings, etc. beyond 1 small imperfection in the windshield because it did its job. I had 2 dealer trade evaluations in the past year, and the certified Spyder techs both said this is the cleanest used Spyder they have ever seen, recommending max trade-in allowance.

20170609_133736.jpg

Add-ons: Bump skid. Baja Ron sway bar. Auto Medals chrome accents "Don't Tread On Me w/rattlesnakes." WrapMySpyder custom reflective Firebird graphics (black and silver). Rivco stainless steel trunk mount flagpoles (and assorted military/patriotic flags). Full set of Can Am Spyder compartment luggage (barely used). 2 good DOT certified half helmets. 1 of them is a lo-pro. Tire patch kit and small tool kit. 1 Battery Tender Junior battery tender with "cig lighter" adapter (plugs into rear trunk).

20180915_162631.jpg

Details: the hi-fi sound system is flawless and the correct iPod pigtail is installed in the rear trunk. The air suspension was replaced about 1000 miles ago. The piston rods on the seat and rear trunk were also recently replaced (2022). Battery is about a year old and 100% kept on a battery tender junior when home. iPod runs great off the handlebar controls and main display. She's pretty flawless for a 10 year old. Clear Florida title, of course.

20180915_162713.jpg

Price: $9,900 cash, and you pick her up or arrange shipping.

20170609_133804.jpg

Contact me via PM with questions, to make an appointment, etc. Local test rides only with a cash deposit, leave your car keys, etc.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-01-2023 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Caps & ' 's. ;-)

Spyder Garage

very nice!!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl