Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Spyder Garage

A cold day today in Catalonia. Snow at sea level. Not very usual over here.
    2018 Spyder F3 Ltd
    2018 F3 Ltd. , Black/Dark

Spyder Garage

HI All,

The current temp in VT. is 17 clear and sunshine for now. This week will be active due to a 2 snow storms.

The first snow storm (frontal system) will be coming at us from the Midwest late in the day, bringing another round of snow for tonight and through the day on Tuesday. The bulk of the accumulating will be in the higher elevations, especially in the southern Green Mountains and Adirondacks, there will be as much as 5-10 of new snow by the end of the day on Tuesday.

Our central areas will be getting 3-5 inches of snow, with the higher amounts in the higher elevations. And 2-4 inches of snow will fall in the higher elevations to the north. Just 1-3 inches of snow will accumulate in the or near the Burlington Vt. area.
    Then we get a break on Wednesday to start the month of March off, But it won't last long Because by Wednesday night into Thursday a clipper system will bring more snow showers and rain showers .

A larger storm could be bringing more accumulating snow late Friday and into early Saturday.

I am not complaing! Before I know it, it will be spring and I'll be taking rides on my spyder! WOHOOOOO!!!!!!

Everyone stay safe, and healthy!

Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover
    A-Arm Daytime Dual Color LED Running Lights with Blinker Module
    Hi-Viz DRL and Sequential Mirrors lights

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD

Spyder Garage

60's and a blue bird sky today. Big windstorms last night. Tornadoes to our west in OK. One more day and the month is over. Where did it go.

March is coming and Spring is only 22 days away. I am guessing I will have to cut the grass before the "official" start of Spring.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I've been living here in the desert S.W. for 18 years now and this is by far the coolest and most unsettled winter I've seen. Today is bright and sunny. There are no clouds and only a 3 MPH breeze. But the high will only be 60 degrees..... That's about 15 degrees below our normal for this time of year. It seems like we're having normal temperatures in 1 out of about 10 days. The rest have been cold (for us). There is another cold, wet front coming in on Wednesday. In years past, we could plan outdoor activities well in advance and pretty much count on having shirt sleeve weather. Not so this year. At least our reservoirs and mountain snow packs are in good shape. Stay safe..... Jim
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

We were supposed to get rain and freezing rain.
    Instead we have had 4" of snow since 1 oclock and it is still coming down.
    Everyone in a big panic. They should have been around in the 70's when we got snow.

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default February 28, 2023

... Well yesterday was another rainy day and I received over an inch of it. Currently 39°F and some clouds. Suppose to be a sunny day today, the last day of February.

Today it's going to be 50°F with some sunshine.
    Low of 42°F. Enjoy your Ryde Time if you're able.
    To cold for me and I have some honey do's to finish.

Stay Healthy. ....
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by canamjhb View Post
    I've been living here in the desert S.W. for 18 years now and this is by far the coolest and most unsettled winter I've seen. Today is bright and sunny. There are no clouds and only a 3 MPH breeze. But the high will only be 60 degrees..... That's about 15 degrees below our normal for this time of year. It seems like we're having normal temperatures in 1 out of about 10 days. The rest have been cold (for us). There is another cold, wet front coming in on Wednesday. In years past, we could plan outdoor activities well in advance and pretty much count on having shirt sleeve weather. Not so this year. At least our reservoirs and mountain snow packs are in good shape. Stay safe..... Jim
    This is the storm we have right now. 6" of snow on the driveway with 12' drifts around the property ( the back deck!!!!). Running out of places to put the snow.

Major hyw. closed ( Hwy 80). All others need chains or 4wheeldrive with snow tires. Nevada hyw. Patrol is serious about its warnings!!!Glad my hopped up snowblowers are working well.
    Last edited by Lew L; 02-28-2023 at 10:27 AM.
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Spyder Garage

For the final day of February. We currently have 77 and Sunny. The white blossoms have popped out on several of the surrounding trees. Leaves are out and about 1/4 of the trees are half full of leaves.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 02-28-2023 at 04:57 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

It's coming! Got up this morning to nice blue skies. As the morning passed, a few clouds started to develop. Now at a little past noon it is mostly cloudy with some blue patches. The first day of the new month is going to be a wet one! Todays' high will only get to 62 degrees. Currently the wind is calm but that will change when the storm gets here. See y'all next month. Stay safe..... Jim
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi