Spyder Garage

Default Done some mods today

Added the keyless solenoid kill Dawg M1. Moved the key like they showed on Sling mod. Added a charging port where the key use to be. Also put a fuse box in the frunk. Doesn't take up much space at all. Happy with the mods and now can run my heated gear thru my charging port if needed.

20230128_122223_Film4_1_11zon.jpg

20230128_122322_Film4_1_11zon.jpg

20230128_130316_Film4_1_11zon.jpg
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 01-28-2023 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Fixed attach display ;-)

Spyder Garage

So now you do not need a key?

I would like that. Have to check on that to see what it is. Slingmods did not ban me but challenged my review of some floorboards. Would not post the review as it was negative. Makes me question other reviews.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Captainmal View Post
    So now you do not need a key?

I would like that. Have to check on that to see what it is. Slingmods did not ban me but challenged my review of some floorboards. Would not post the review as it was negative. Makes me question other reviews.
    I used the Dawg M1 keyless system. A lot cheaper than Sling Mod keyless. The M1 kill the solenoid and you use a key fob. You crank it the same way but the M1 will not let it crank unless you want it to.
    Last edited by Warlock; 01-28-2023 at 08:31 PM.