Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    It would be a shame to miss out. Maybe wait and see if the new neighbor can help?

But if you purchased from us. Yes, of course it can be returned.
    I bought from another vendor. I'll get it sold locally, then use a cut off wheel to get to old one out.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CloverHillCrawler View Post
    One of the keys with this method is ramp spacing, you need to have your wheels positioned as close to the inside of the ramps as safely possible in order to access everything. If your wheels are on the outside of the ramps you will not have enough room to maneuver even if you have the proper height.

And remember to take your tailgate off so you do not damage the hinges.
    Or use a Tundra for your pick Up. Loaded Our Polaris Ranger many times. Ranger with me in it weighs well over 1,000 Lbs.

However, I do recommend Jack Stands as a safety measure when you get under the vehicle.

Dean O
    Gran Pa Hoon
    Founder San Jose BMW
    Builder of the Motorcyclist Cafe Barn and Bunkhouse
    Alamogordo, NM

'20 Spyder F3 L

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtucker View Post
    Going to get a sway bar for my 2021 S2S, just wondering if the added cost of the Ultra bar worth it, thanks
    I think my Ultra was about $15 more than the 1 piece bar.
    John B.
    Current ride: 2020 Spyder RT-s Petrol Metallic Blue dark with OEM top case

Spyder Garage

I just installed a new Ultra Bar on our 2022 RTL. It was fairly straight forward and easy to accomplish. The entire job was about 2.5 hours. Now I need the weather to warm up so we can try it out.

Thanks Ron for a much needed product.

Spyder Garage

Maybe I'm blind but I don't find the link to the Ultra Sway bar for 2023 RT on Bararon Sponsor page
    X-Grip Ram Mount Phone Holder, Lamonster Fog and driving lights, BRP Heated grip, Home made rear rack + Shad SH58X top case, BRP belt tensioner
    2016 F3T , Red

Spyder Garage

It's usually listed on Baja Ron's Facebook "store" or easier yet, just call Ron's shop (423) 609-7588 , they'll hook you up. I put the ultra-bar on my '18 (I'm a 260lb driver) and still had to add his front shock pre-load adjusters but the combination has been fantastic. I also used a $100 Harbor Freight or Northern tools ATV jack and a large block of wood to lift my spyder (and others) high enough to R&R the swaybar. Easy peasy, 20220606_205441med.jpg
    Last edited by DGoebel; 04-17-2023 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Added link to BR's FB store
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MagYukon View Post
    Maybe I'm blind but I don't find the link to the Ultra Sway bar for 2023 RT on Bararon Sponsor page
    You are correct and I apologize. Demand for the Ultra-Bar has kept our fabricator very busy. We have them in stock, but I have not put them on the Home Page Banner Ad site yet because keeping them in stock has been Nip & Tuck. (When's the last time you heard that one?!)

I will probably be putting them on that page later this month. Once I have a comfortable supply on the shelf.

You can always call the shop at 423-609-7588. We are having some phone trouble with our provider and the answer message is not currently working. So, if you get that, it means both lines are busy. You can try back or email at fyredad@hotmail.com

We are 8-5, M-F, Eastern Time Zone.
    Last edited by BajaRon; 04-26-2023 at 12:17 PM.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    You are correct and I apologize. Demand for the Ultra-Bar has kept our fabricator very busy. We have them in stock, but I have not put them on the Home Page Banner Ad site yet because keeping them in stock has been Nip & Tuck. (When's the last time you heard that one?!)

I will probably be putting them on that page later this month. Once I have a comfortable supply on the shelf.

You can always call the shop at 423-609-7588. We are having some phone trouble with our provider and the answer message is not currently working. So, if you get that, it means both lines are busy. You can try back or email at fyredad@hotmail.com

We are 8-5, M-F
    Already added on the Sponsor page !

Nice work Ron
    X-Grip Ram Mount Phone Holder, Lamonster Fog and driving lights, BRP Heated grip, Home made rear rack + Shad SH58X top case, BRP belt tensioner
    2016 F3T , Red

Spyder Garage

My Ultra Bar and the shock adjusters should be arriving tomorrow. I'll be installing them this weekend (I hope). I'll take some pictures and post my riding impressions this weekend or early next week.
    2022 Spyder Sea to Sky Mystery Blue
    2009 Suzuki Boulevard M50 SE

Very Active Member CloverHillCrawler's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by old Timer View Post
    Or use a Tundra for your pick Up.
    Come back and talk to me if that tundra reaches 24 years old like my truck is, no way I am putting that weight on my old hinges unless I wanted to buy new ones.

2020 F3 SE6

Safety and Lighting: LED Headlight upgrade, IPS LED Fog lights, Show Chrome LED Fender Signals, LED Signature Light, Tric LED Afterburnerz, MotoHorn 2.0

Suspension: Wilbers Front and Rear Shocks, BajaRon Sway Bar, Vredestein Quatrac Front and Rear Tires

Comfort: Blue Ridge Windshield, Corbin Dual Touring Saddle, Ultimate Floorboards, OEM Passenger Backrest with Rear Shelf, OEM Passenger Floorboards Modified with High Risers from Pierre

Tackform Center Mount Phone Holder w/ rapid charging USB-C.
    2020 F3 , Black

Spyder Garage

Put an Ultra bar on a couple days ago and really happy with what it has done to the suspension. When my shocks come in it'll be a beast.

Question though: The instructions mentioned thin and thick spacers for the end links - but my BajaRon end links only had 8 identically sized spacers. Case of outdated instructions or what? The thin spacers seem to be working fine and the end links didn't seem to bind anywhere.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by javajaws View Post
    Put an Ultra bar on a couple days ago and really happy with what it has done to the suspension. When my shocks come in it'll be a beast.

Question though: The instructions mentioned thin and thick spacers for the end links - but my BajaRon end links only had 8 identically sized spacers. Case of outdated instructions or what? The thin spacers seem to be working fine and the end links didn't seem to bind anywhere.
    The 2008-2012 Spyders take thin and thick spacers which have a specific orientation. 2013+ Spyders take all thin spacers. Some of my vendors supply their own instructions. That may be what you ran into.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...