Spyder Garage

Spyder 2017 F3 Limited LOADED!

I need to sell my Beautiful F3 Limited due to Illness. Not for the faint of heart, Be Careful! Monster stage 2 tune, RLS ceramic cat delete and exhaust. Bluetooth Roar pedal throttle response. Lamonster Billy Club bars with mirrors and ram balls, spyder cuff, Quad lock with wireless charging. Butler cup, Garmin Zumo XP nav, heated grips, fog lights, carbon fiber dash, loud horn, skid plate, 16" PPA rims, lighted front fenders and front strip that Lamonster sells. LED headlights, Centramatic balancers on all wheels, Elka Shocks, Spyder Extras sway bar and links, Lamonster diamond gripper floorboards front and rear with Mid pegs, break pedal and #5 rod, highway Mid pegs, Spyder extras belt tensioner, frame bolt IPS covers, Lamonster Gas Cap, LED rear top box lighting, Hidden belt guard, 23" tinted F4 windshield with center vent and air wings. It was painted camaro blue by the original owner. I get lots of compliments on the color. Im sure there is more that I forgot but its getting late. Ill try posting some pics tomorrow. Mileage is just over 20,000, Wanting 20,000 to sell fast. Many of you have seen this spyder and know its one of the nicest ones out there.
    6F563A87-DC95-4139-9FDF-7959CE35A590.jpeg
    Last edited by AY4B; 01-23-2023 at 05:55 PM.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Crap man sorry to hear, prayers for getting well /recovery.

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bfromla View Post
    Crap man sorry to hear, prayers for getting well /recovery.
    ..... I really Su*ks getting old, health issues start cropping up no matter how much you try to prevent them ..... many ........... Mike

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

AY4B -- you didn't provide any pictures in your post but you do have a 2017 F3 Limited in your Garage. To make it easy for interested buyers, you should tell them to click on your Spyder Garage: 1.

And there's discrepancies between your post description and your Garage description. These need to be corrected.
    2014 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SE6 Freeway Commuter Pod
    2016 Royal Enfield Classic 500 Fair-Weather Mountain Bike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BertRemington View Post
    AY4B -- you didn't provide any pictures in your post but you do have a 2017 F3 Limited in your Garage. To make it easy for interested buyers, you should tell them to click on your Spyder Garage: 1.

And there's discrepancies between your post description and your Garage description. These need to be corrected.
    The Spyder in my Garage is not the same Spyder. We had 2 17 F3 Ltd's for a while but sold the silver one which was mine at the time. I removed all my best stuff and added it to the blue one. Plus, I have been upgrading it from time to time. The Blue one is much better and has less miles. The Silver one had Monster Stage One tune, I added a Stage 2 to the Blue one, plus a throttle response controller that is operated with a phone app. It is scary fast and runs great. Same thing as a Pedal Box and just as good, only less money. There's also other improvements over the past couple of years. I have not been very active on this forum and haven't yet updated the garage. Been battling AML. I spent an hour making the first post and was having trouble uploading pics when I hit the wrong button or something and it all disappeared. It was getting late; I did compose a second OP but will update it later today with pics. I'm the leader of a large Spyder Group in North Texas and feel bad that I can't lead rides anymore. The 350 plus members will have to organize the group as needed.

There is a pic in my spyder garage below the main one that shows both spiders side by side and 2 Harleys parked in my garage. The blue one is the one I currently have. My wife no longer rides. I hav since sold both Harleys and the silver spider and now have Just the blue one and a 2001 Corvette C5 convertible.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 01-19-2023 at 03:46 PM. Reason: added info
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Sorry to hear about your AML,sounds like a nasty cancer. I hope that all goes well with your trearment and recovery. Good luck on the sale.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

AY4B -- I saw the Blue Spyder in the background and I agree it really pops! Perhaps one of your group members can help with photos and description as you sure have an up-farkled ride. Best wishes for management of your illness.
    2014 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SE6 Freeway Commuter Pod
    2016 Royal Enfield Classic 500 Fair-Weather Mountain Bike

Spyder Garage

Im wonder ing what happened to my reply, Did I break a rule? If so message me mods and let me know. Sorry I did not feel good today, to take pics, my blood levels are rock bottom. Ill be getting 2 units of blood tomorrow. Ill get some pics up eventually. I tried and they were not the right kind or something. Ill try again with some I have in my photos on my computer.Also with chemobrain I do make more errors and cant remember as well as I used to how I used to post pics.
    Last edited by AY4B; 01-19-2023 at 09:55 PM.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AY4B View Post
    Im wonder ing what happened to my reply, Did I break a rule? If so message me mods and let me know.....
    No issues AY4B, it's just that you put up two replies referring to the same earlier post within a few minutes of each other, so when I added the quote to your first reply I merged your next reply into it too - hence the 2 paragraphs.

As for posting pics, I just pulled this from another thread where posting pics was being discussed recently; check it out:

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vulkus View Post
    .... I have a picture however when I use the 'insert image' tab and select the picture, there is no enter or OK button. So I can't post the picture. Not sure why it has stopped working.
    Have you tried to add pictures using 'Manage Attachments' instead of 'Insert Image' I've found it works far more reliably, and better too!

If you aren't sure on how to do this, it is a bit longer method to use, but in my & many other's experience, it's a far surer method, and it's definitely harder to type out the instructions than it is to actually do! So, the doing - either select 'Quick Reply' & then 'Go Advanced', or 'Reply to Thread'; then simply scroll down past the Text' field to the 'Additional Options' field, which will open the 'Manage Attachments' page; where you select 'Upload Files'; choose your pic files from your chosen source; & then once selected, click on 'Upload' at the bottom of that section of the page. That'll make the image address disappear from alongside the Upload link/spot, but it'll then be listed as attached down the page a bit, just above all the acceptable file types & sizes. Once your pics are loaded, you can 'Close this Window' cos they will have been added to your post as attachments & will now appear in the body of your post as thumbnails, so that no matter what size screen your reader has on their viewing device, the post & thread will still open & the Forum software will size the image to suit & fit that screen once they've clicked on the thumbnail - and it can still be enlarged if necessary, unlike with some images, where what you see is what you get! However, please don't add too many pics per Post - anything more than 5 or 6 will likely mean that some recipients may not be able to even open the post &/or thread, let alone read it! So if you want to be sure your intended readers can read the post & thread, and see the pics, stick to uploading 6 pics maximum per post - if you need/want to show some more, simply put up to another 6 attachments in the next &/or following post, and so on as necessary!

If you have further difficulties or need a hand to make it happen, you can always send me or any of the other Mods here a PM, & we'll certainly at least try to help!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

1 photo added to OP, Will get more up later.
    2017 F3 Limited