Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Spyder 2017 F3 Limited LOADED!

I need to sell my Beautiful F3 Limited due to Illness. Not for the faint of heart, Be Careful! Monster stage 2 tune, RLS ceramic cat delete and exhaust. Bluetooth Roar pedal throttle response. Lamonster Billy Club bars with mirrors and ram balls, spyder cuff, Quad lock with wireless charging. Butler cup, Garmin Zumo XP nav, heated grips, fog lights, carbon fiber dash, loud horn, skid plate, 16" PPA rims, lighted front fenders and front strip that Lamonster sells. LED headlights, Centramatic balancers on all wheels, Elka Shocks, Spyder Extras sway bar and links, Lamonster diamond gripper floorboards front and rear with Mid pegs, break pedal and #5 rod, highway Mid pegs, Spyder extras belt tensioner, frame bolt IPS covers, Lamonster Gas Cap, LED rear top box lighting, Hidden belt guard, 23" tinted F4 windshield with center vent and air wings. It was painted camaro blue by the original owner. I get lots of compliments on the color. Im sure there is more that I forgot but its getting late. Ill try posting some pics tomorrow. Mileage is just over 20,000, Wanting 20,000 to sell fast. Many of you have seen this spyder and know its one of the nicest ones out there.
    6F563A87-DC95-4139-9FDF-7959CE35A590.jpeg
    Last edited by AY4B; 01-23-2023 at 05:55 PM.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic