Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default AFogless

Retired snowmobiler here and we always have luck with "ZFogless." Advertised as a "spray cleaner and anti-fog solution manufactured by Zadro Products, Inc. This stuff works. Also to go with your "riding costume," I was thinking this would add to your look! Amazon (of course) sells a variety of characters that would make you a very popular figure on your bike. 71GL3Xl6bNL._AC_SL1024_.jpg
    Last edited by LateLifeCrisis; 01-15-2023 at 02:45 PM.
    He's on his RT She's on her F3

And the Keys to a Happy Marriage: Separate
    Bathrooms, Individual Remote TV Clickers, and
    His and Her Spyders.

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die,
    I want to go where they went." ~ ~ Will Rogers

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."
    ~ ~ Winston Churchill in his tribute to the RAF.

"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining
    people who think the world owes them a living." ~ ~ John Wayne

GOS 3799

Very Active Member CloverHillCrawler's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Oh that's too funny, but I am actually thinking about taking a look to see what they have...LOL.

2020 F3 SE6

Safety and Lighting: LED Headlight upgrade, IPS LED Fog lights, Show Chrome LED Fender Signals, LED Signature Light, Tric LED Afterburnerz, MotoHorn 2.0

Suspension: Wilbers Front and Rear Shocks, BajaRon Sway Bar, Vredestein Quatrac Front and Rear Tires

Comfort: Blue Ridge Windshield, Corbin Dual Touring Saddle, Ultimate Floorboards, OEM Passenger Backrest with Rear Shelf, OEM Passenger Floorboards Modified with High Risers from Pierre

Tackform Center Mount Phone Holder w/ rapid charging USB-C.
    2020 F3 , Black