Spyder Garage

Default Which Site do you prefer for downloading Service Manuals?

What is your preferred site for downloading service manuals, or are they all the same?
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 01-08-2023 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question... ;-)

Spyder Garage

I have used this a couple times. Very happy with them. A whole lot of information (several manuals). If you have any problems with it, they promptly reply. Hope this helps.

https://brpmanuals.com/product-category/rykers-spyders/
    2012 RSS
    2022 RT Limited
    2021 Ryker 600
    2021 600 , Black/Yellow

Spyder Garage

Thank you!! I just downloaded it!

Spyder Garage

2012 RSS
    2022 RT Limited
    2021 Ryker 600
    2021 600 , Black/Yellow

Spyder Garage

I am a little late to the discussion I know, but just now saw this and wanted some further info. I downloaded a 'service manual' for my 2008 GS from another site, don't remember the name, I think it cost like $15. The biggest problem with it is that it is like a photo copy, which makes it very hard to read or see detail in photos. I am asking if the manuals downloaded here present a cleaner detail to them?
    2008 GS SE5 , silver/black

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Two things. As best as I have been able to determine most all of the manual sites are the same operation, just a little bit different decoration. Second, the manuals for the early Spyders were all photocopies. About 2011 maybe, whoever is doing the manuals managed to get copies of the actual production PDFs and is copying those.

I don't believe there are any bona fide BRP sanctioned manual producers out there.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)