Spyder Garage

Default Still can't figure out how to post full size pictures in a post

I did a search for how to post full size pictures, so folks don't have to click on a thumb nail to view my pictures. Can't seem to find instructions someone once shared.

Those who say " I can't" will always be right.
    2014 RT Limited , pewter (magnesium?)

Spyder Garage

Your best bet for letting EVERYONE see your pics is to post them as thumbnails so that no matter what size the device they are viewing them on may be, the post with it's pic & possibly even the entire thread will be able to be opened & viewed on their device!!

If you include a full sized pic that is too large for whatever device is trying to view it, there's a good chance that the potential viewer won't be able to open that post at all, and quite possible that they won't even be able to open the whole thread!!

So please, if you care about ALL other members actually being able to SEE your posts & pics, keep on using those thumbnails!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Well, OK then, I asked because a while back a few folks whined about having to click on the thumb nails to see my pics. With your advice, I will just ignore those who have whined about me not posting full size pictures.

Those who say " I can't" will always be right.
    2014 RT Limited , pewter (magnesium?)

Spyder Garage

Thanks. There's some who might not think or consider that others might not have the same capabilities &/or devices as they do, and unwittingly make those sorta requests; then there's also always those others who only think about themselves & what they want.....

But this is a community with a wide range of members & an even wider range of devices that are being used to view/access the Forum, and not everyone always uses or maybe even (or possibly ever) have access to those large screen hi-definition devices that will readily display full sized pics or even show all the character fonts &/or colours that some think make their posts look great... and they might look great too, albeit only on their device, but not necessarily on everyone/anyone else's device!!

So if you want your threads, posts, & pics to be seen & read by as many people as possible..... I'm sure you get the picture! (pun intended )
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 01-01-2023 at 11:21 AM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!