Spyder Garage

Default 2nd Richardson Spyder Shop Gathering - Helen, GA - May 3rd - 7th, 2023

Wanted to share an event coming up in the spring. If you have FB here's the Event Link:

https://fb.me/e/3zkiJ7LIG

For those that don't have FB - details shared here as well.

Our first Gathering was a great success! Many people very much enjoyed Helen, GA and several were sad they missed it so our 2nd Annual Gathering will also be in Helen, GA.

Come Join Us for year 2!!!

This Gathering will take place Wednesday through Sunday - May 3rd through the 7th.

This is a "Gathering" not a "Rally" - and what I mean by that is - it's a great time to get together to meet old friends and make new friends. I will lead some rides/etc - but there is not set schedule or structure - The Hotel Lobby/Parking Lot is the best place to chat it up with folks about who wants to do what the next day. Come hang out and see a bunch of Spyder Enthusiasts and enjoy some amazing roads and friendships.

While this is hosted by RSSG and is 3 wheel geared - our 2 wheeled friends are absolutely welcome to join us as well!
    Watch the discussion as it draws closer to the date for some cool rides/details/etc.

HOST HOTEL:
    Country Inn & Suites by Raddison
    877 Edelweiss Strasse
    Helen, GA 30545

GROUP RATE: $129 per night. (Holding last years rate for us!)

CALL: 706-878-9000 - Tell them you are with the "Richardson Spyder Shop Gathering." If you have any issues - ask for Judy!
    -----
    Joshua
    2012 Victory Vision
    2016 Spyder F3S
    2019 Spyder RT Limited
    2016 F3S , Triple Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jdr00ejr View Post
    Wanted to share an event coming up in the spring. If you have FB here's the Event Link:

https://fb.me/e/3zkiJ7LIG

For those that don't have FB - details shared here as well.

Our first Gathering was a great success! Many people very much enjoyed Helen, GA and several were sad they missed it so our 2nd Annual Gathering will also be in Helen, GA.

Come Join Us for year 2!!!

This Gathering will take place Wednesday through Sunday - May 3rd through the 7th.

This is a "Gathering" not a "Rally" - and what I mean by that is - it's a great time to get together to meet old friends and make new friends. I will lead some rides/etc - but there is not set schedule or structure - The Hotel Lobby/Parking Lot is the best place to chat it up with folks about who wants to do what the next day. Come hang out and see a bunch of Spyder Enthusiasts and enjoy some amazing roads and friendships.

While this is hosted by RSSG and is 3 wheel geared - our 2 wheeled friends are absolutely welcome to join us as well!
    Watch the discussion as it draws closer to the date for some cool rides/details/etc.

HOST HOTEL:
    Country Inn & Suites by Raddison
    877 Edelweiss Strasse
    Helen, GA 30545

GROUP RATE: $129 per night. (Holding last years rate for us!)

CALL: 706-878-9000 - Tell them you are with the "Richardson Spyder Shop Gathering." If you have any issues - ask for Judy!
    This is somewhat like what I was trying to do with Ryde-In events. I think it's a great concept and I hope it catches on. Organized group rides are fraught with problems, I think.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Richardson Spyder Shop

This is a resource for Spyder owners who want an alternative to the dealership service department. Let's get the word out!
    Last edited by UtahPete; 12-09-2022 at 01:05 PM.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    This is a resource for Spyder owners who want an alternative to dealership service department. Let's get the word out!
    Thanks Pete! It's a Passion/Hobby Gig of mine. I keep a busy day job and personal life schedule and work in Spyders and Rykers in my spare time. I typically don't "spread the word" often because even by mostly Word of Mouth I keep a very healthy waitlist. Midwest winters can get slow though since most folks don't want to bring me their ride in the cold. LOL!

Located in Indianapolis, IN and enjoy helping folks/teaching folks/etc. Accessory installs are my bread and butter with local dealers sending folks my way if their service department isn't interested. I also do basic maintenance (ie oil changes/etc).
    -----
    Joshua
    2012 Victory Vision
    2016 Spyder F3S
    2019 Spyder RT Limited
    2016 F3S , Triple Black